Quantcast

dating multiple people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
ohh and these twins are bangin hot i forgot to add. pure italian, short, huge asses, amazing body, dark skin great face. id post pics but i dont wanna be a stoney and make you guys jealous. and evan montana has some hella dimes you would be suprised. nothing like cu or cali but we hold our own (or should i say i)

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I am not very good at it. The stress of juggling 2 women is to much for me to handle. I can only handle 2 weeks of overlap. After that I pick one and live with the decision. However this scenario hasn't been a problem in a while.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
dexter said:
ohh and these twins are bangin hot i forgot to add. pure italian, short, huge asses, amazing body, dark skin great face. id post pics but i dont wanna be a stoney and make you guys jealous. and evan montana has some hella dimes you would be suprised. nothing like cu or cali but we hold our own (or should i say i)
Ok...Ya lost me on huge asses.....I'm guessing it's a good thing...but then again... it is Montana...so that could mean they're good looking donkeys.....

As for Evan Montana....I don't want to know how many dimes they can fit in their cu or cali.....

And you holding your own is fine...as long as it's not in front of me...

:nuts:

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
dexter said:
Actually - You are being like Stoney by NOT posting pictures...

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
robdamanii said:
Dude, I DON'T WANT TO DATE WHEN I'M HAPPY IN MY CURRENT RELATIONSHIP!

:rolleyes:

Thank you, come again.
All my best friends are dudes and have heard some of the funniest stories of stuff they've done to girls. But most chicks are lame. And while it is completly worth it to have fun and date, so is being lucky enough to find a cool chick. :)
This thread has been about doing what boys do, nothing wrong with it. But most boys only run across stupid bitches, so they easily get bored and move on to something else. :D

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
stoney98 said:
In for the win.
8am - Wake up w/ ex. - skadoo 1
noon- Lunch break with f' buddy - skadoo 2
2am - Random from bar - skadoo 3

Hat Trick for the win.
But think of the cost, stoney. How many innocent hoodies will disappear in this process?

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
come on, we all know your woman is monitoring everything you say on here anyway.... Did you check with her via IM before you typed that? :p
Naw, I don't really care what he says on here. And if he gets sick of me and finds someone else, I know he'd tell me. The truth is always better than sneaking around behind someone's back. Plus he just stinks at lying (at least to me anyway).

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
I've never technically "dated" two people at the same time. I've started relationships back to back, but they never overlapped. My mind can't think and focus on more than one person at a time (and I don't think that's a bad thing). If I'm in love with the person I'm with, I don't see anyone else in the relationship/dating light.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
bluebug32 said:
I've never technically "dated" two people at the same time. I've started relationships back to back, but they never overlapped. My mind can't think and focus on more than one person at a time (and I don't think that's a bad thing). If I'm in love with the person I'm with, I don't see anyone else in the relationship/dating light.
Yeah, but being happy in a monogamous relationship in your 20's is stupid, because you're wasting your life. :rolleyes:

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
robdamanii said:
Yeah, but being happy in a monogamous relationship in your 20's is stupid, because you're wasting your life. :rolleyes:
Yes, let it be known that I'm shallow enough to throw away 2 delightful years and the future hope of marriage with you to dress like a whore and hand my number out at the local college bar. I think the only life-long commitment I'd get out of there would be a monthly herpes relapse ;)

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
OGRipper said:
Well yeah. I just meant that enough guys have told stories about dating multiple women, let's hear stories from women that have dated multiple men.
My experience hasn't been that great. The few times I have just dated has led to one of the guys becoming obsessed with me. You would think that it would be awesome to have a girl who was casually dating you but at the time found guys who acted more like girls.

One guy, even though I told each time we went out/did something that we were not dating because I didn't want a boyfriend, he seemed to hear something different. When I became exclusive with one of the people I was dating at the same time I thought I'd be nice and let him know we would have to stop messing around. Well he came to my house and cryed for hours about how in love with me he was. I was blindsided because I made a HUGE deal about the fact that we were just dating NOT in a relationship. All the sudden I had to have this long break up with someone I had casually dated for couple of weeks.

This has happened several other times in my attempt to date when I didn't want a BF. So not that exciting.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
robdamanii said:
Most marriages fail these days because of people settling down too young and not experiencing other things life has to offer. I've seen it happen way too many times.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Brian HCM#1 said:
Most marriages fail these days because of people settling down too young and not experiencing other things life has to offer. I've seen it happen way too many times.
Good for you. I think you're completely wrong to waste something you're happy with to go out and "see what's out there". Sounds like a Bravo Sierra reason to go out and avoid committing to something.

Frankly, I'm ignoring your "advice" in favor of something I'd prefer to work on and make better. I've got better things to do than go out and meet a bunch of floozies and feign interest in them.

And generally, most marriages fail because people are too damned lazy to put in the work to solve the problems, and because divorce is so damn simple to procure. That's what I'VE seen.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Brian HCM#1 said:
As bizarre as it is to say, there's is some value to "starter marriages".

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
bluebug32 said:
........dress like a whore and..........monthly herpes relapse ;)

robdamanii said:
.......meet a bunch of floozies and feign interest .

do you two realize there are actually some nice & decent single people in the world?
and there are other places to meet people besides the bar?

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
robdamanii said:
Good for you. I think you're completely wrong to waste something you're happy with to go out and "see what's out there". Sounds like a Bravo Sierra reason to go out and avoid committing to something.

Frankly, I'm ignoring your "advice" in favor of something I'd prefer to work on and make better. I've got better things to do than go out and meet a bunch of floozies and feign interest in them.

And generally, most marriages fail because people are too damned lazy to put in the work to solve the problems, and because divorce is so damn simple to procure. That's what I'VE seen.
Well at your age I'm sure you've seen alot:rolleyes: I never said to date floozies, just go out and have fun.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Brian HCM#1 said:
Well at your age I'm sure you've seen alot:rolleyes: I never said to date floozies, just go out and have fun.
Yeah, I've never had any friends who have had parents divorce.

Not everyone is stupid you know.

And frankly, your opinion means squat to me. I've done what I feel is enough "dating" for me, and I'm happy with what I have now. Why is it so damned important for you to try and break up a relationship by telling me I'm an idiot for doing something I'm happy with?

douglas said:
but isn't it hard to meet Mr. right, when your spending so much time w/Rob?

:D
Fine, we'll split up so we can "find ourselves". What a crock of crap...

Maybe you people can go and "educate" her since you're all SOOOO good at reading her life and you KNOW beyond the shadow of a doubt that she's doing the wrong thing.

douglas said:
do you two realize there are actually some nice & decent single people in the world?
and there are other places to meet people besides the bar?
Um, no. There aren't. Not in this part of the state.

Jesus...and people wonder why I don't socialize much. Too many pushy people with "the right opinion".

Status
Not open for further replies.