dating multiple people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
robdamanii said:
And generally, most marriages fail because people are too damned lazy to put in the work to solve the problems, and because divorce is so damn simple to procure. That's what I'VE seen.
Or someone's wife screws 10 different dudes while your married (not at the same time), as in the case of my best friend. I'm still mad about Anne Mawhore (what I got everyone to call her since her name is anne marie)

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
LordOpie said:
what's with the Rob&BB hating?

no hate...but it is just funny to see to see them get all bent out of shape

plus they say some dumb things, and that just adds to the funniness

ps: I meet them, they seemed like they made a good couple - and Rob wasnt uptight like he is here.

J

JRB

douglas said:
no hate...but it is just funny to see to see them get all bent out of shape

plus they say some dumb things, and that just adds to the funniness

ps: I meet them, they seemed like they made a good couple - and Rob wasnt uptight like he is here.
Yeah - I love Cooter and Vanessa, but we had some fun at their expense too. It's like uptight Rob and Beth have taken their place. :D

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
robdamanii dude, you need to stop taking the opinions here so seriously. They're just opinions. Don't take them to heart. :) FYI, I completely disagree with the people saying you should go out and have fun. What makes them happy won't necesarily make you happy. I always hated dating and stuck to LTR's and I certainly don't feel like I missed out on anything. I never attempted to date two girls at the same time. I couldn't handle that stress.

J

JRB

I Are Baboon said:
robdamanii dude, you need to stop taking the opinions here so seriously. They're just opinions. Don't take them to heart. :) FYI, I completely disagree with the people saying you should go out and have fun. What makes them happy won't necesarily make you happy. I always hated dating and stuck to LTR's and I certainly don't feel like I missed out on anything. I never attempted to date two girls at the same time. I couldn't handle that stress.
:stupid: I had hell finding one.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
LittleBetty said:
Lo what are you trying to figure out with this thread?
Do what you want to do, different stokes for different kind of folks!
first and foremost, I was looking to be entertained with this thread... and I have been :D

as for how it relates to me specifically, well, I suck as a "player". I was dating two women and figured I should pick one.

Which I did and you'll be happy to know that it's going well. Had a great dinner last night and tasty breakfast this morning. Ya know what I'm saying, yeah? :evil:

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
kizzi77 said:
The few times I have just dated has led to one of the guys becoming obsessed with me. You would think that it would be awesome to have a girl who was casually dating you but at the time found guys who acted more like girls.
Well there it is - it goes both ways doesn't it? It's a kooky world when the vast majority think that only women can get too emotional. People need to communicate. And by that I mean listen.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
robdamanii said:
And generally, most marriages fail because people are too damned lazy to put in the work to solve the problems, and because divorce is so damn simple to procure. That's what I'VE seen.
I have to agree with that :thumb:...D

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
I realize you guys are joking and I think it's funny because so many of my friends are out there just dating and sleeping with tons of people right now and none of them seem happy (and no, you can't have their numbers). There's something really comforting about having a stable person in your life that you can actually invest in and work on things to make them better. I understand the value of meeting people and figuring out who you are and what you want in the process. But to leave someone to do that is silly. It's like quitting a great job and moving just because you've never changed your address. And I love the place I'm at right now.

LittleBetty

e-stalker
Oct 24, 2005
Mile High State
I agree bluebug, if your happy where your at the grass is not always greener on the otherside.
Relationships are lots of work and you have to be completely willing to put your hard work into it. Glad to hear your at a happy place in your life.:thumb:

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
douglas said:
you ever get a divorce? There is nothing simple about it.
Funny how easy the law makes it to get married and how beyond difficult it is to get divorced. Same with having kids. Anyone can have a kid, but you have to go through a tedious process to adopt a child. :think:

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
LittleBetty said:
I agree bluebug, if your happy where your at the grass is not always greener on the otherside.
Relationships are lots of work and you have to be completely willing to put your hard work into it. Glad to hear your at a happy place in your life.:thumb:

Rob's a wonderful person; he just gets :mumble: easily on here sometimes.

I think it's funny how many guys act overly macho on here, especially when it comes to women. It's like one giant pissing contest.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
I Are Baboon said:
Exactly. I hated dating. NJ girls have serious issues, and most NY girls have serious lack of brains.

I'm happy with where I am, so I'm staying there. And Douglas is right...generally I'm not an uptight prick, but incessant nagging and "you're too young to know what you're talking about" irritates me. Among other things, of course.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
bluebug32 said:

Rob's a wonderful person; he just gets :mumble: easily on here sometimes.

I think it's funny how many guys act overly macho on here, especially when it comes to women. It's like one giant pissing contest.
I guarantee I can piss higher up a wall than ANYBODY on this board.

Except maybe some of the girls.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
robdamanii said:
I'm happy with where I am, so I'm staying there. And Douglas is right...generally I'm not an uptight prick, but incessant nagging and "you're too young to know what you're talking about" irritates me. Among other things, of course.
Most people don't understand the difference between age and maturity... some of those who said the above quote will be the same way in 10 years, and wondering why they can't meet the 'right one'.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
kizzi77 said:
Funny how easy the law makes it to get married and how beyond difficult it is to get divorced. Same with having kids. Anyone can have a kid, but you have to go through a tedious process to adopt a child. :think:
My wife might disagree with you that having kids is simple......... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.