dating multiple people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Brian HCM#1 said:
Now thats not very nice to wish someone to die. I don't like you, but I would never wish death on you.
Proves the latent behavior theory.....

Seems to me Westy has some latent hidden issues as well....:eek:

:p :D

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
LordOpie said:
As long as Rob is tapping that sweet and tasty BlueBug, I don't think we can question his sexuality.

Hey, when she dumps you, have her PM me.

when I meet the bug, I remember her talking about you....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
bluebug32 said:
Don't you guys realize that if you wanted some things to tease Rob about, you could have just PM'd me. Saying that he's gay is about as lame as it gets :rolleyes:
But it is just so much fun watching him flip out.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Brian HCM#1 said:
Exactly, I don't want to pry into your guys personal lives, he give plenty of material here to poke fun at him.
A good tip not just for the internet but life in general, if someone says something that bugs you ignore it. If you react to it they will just ride you like a 10$ whore. During your and Robs little tiff today I imagined Rob typing red faced and angry while you were probably laughing your ass off.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Westy said:
A good tip not just for the internet but life in general, if someone says something that bugs you ignore it. If you react to it they will just ride you like a 10$ whore. During your and Robs little tiff today I imagined Rob typing red faced and angry while you were probably laughing your ass off.
I have to admit I smirked a few times:evil: :D

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Westy said:
If you react to it they will just ride you like a 10$ whore.
so... they won't ride me? :confused:

I mean, if she's charging less than $200, umm, ewwww!

Uhh, not that, I'd know anything about anything.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Westy said:
Got change for a $20.00? :p

:D

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Westy said:
Dude, you really think I got pissed off about this?

Take a lesson in reading people. I only get offended about my profession. Call me whatever you want, I know you're still an idiot if it's wrong.

LittleBetty

e-stalker
Oct 24, 2005
Mile High State
LordOpie said:
script from the movie "Mall Rats"

Yeah, in fact, one g/f (Tonya) actually got off on watching me with other women. We even made movies of her and I going at it with a video of one of my previous women on the TV in the background. She was wild.
You need to have your brain looked at. :rolleyes:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
LittleBetty said:
No, he couldn't find a women to agree to that??
uhh, who said anything about "agreeing".

My studio, err, bedroom, is messy enough to hide all three camera angles. I'm an artist baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.