Quantcast

Dave Camp Gearbox - Littermag?

troy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 3, 2008
Hey guys, some of might remember the blue cro-mo gearbox bike made by Dave Camp back in 2008 i think. This is the project that inspired me to start building my bikes. I was searching for the original post from Littermag with a video of him explaining/riding the bike. Can't find anything related to that bike, not even a photo... is there a chance that some of you might have a copy or Littermags post or video on their hard drive and can share it with me? I'm struggling with motivation for quite some time and I guess seeing this DC Special bike once again would bring some memories back and maybe help me a bit, get me going.
@sspomer or @dcamp29 maybe?
Cheers

jezso

Chimp
Dec 31, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Hey guys, some of might remember the blue cro-mo gearbox bike made by Dave Camp back in 2008 i think. This is the project that inspired me to start building my bikes. I was searching for the original post from Littermag with a video of him explaining/riding the bike. Can't find anything related to that bike, not even a photo... is there a chance that some of you might have a copy or Littermags post or video on their hard drive and can share it with me? I'm struggling with motivation for quite some time and I guess seeing this DC Special bike once again would bring some memories back and maybe help me a bit, get me going.
@sspomer or @dcamp29 maybe?
Cheers
I have a handful of images of 3 iterations of his bikes on my NAS. If you let me now your email in a PM, I'll drop them over to you.