Quantcast

Dave Matthews Band - Poop Thrower

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
TheMontashu said:
No Gwar would show more class and use a prosthetic penis to shoot the poo

:nope: The Cuttlefish of Cuthulu is strictly for man-juice delivery. Go to a Gwar show and you'd know they have specialized equipment for feces delivery... The sh*t-a-pault :thumb:

Goddamn they are a fun live show! I miss slip-n-slide mosh pits :(

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
dh girlie said:
I expect a comment like that from you...we had a great time...maybe if you weren't so grumpy you might be able to let go and have a good time too...
c'mon...social distortion? please. mike ness's tats have probably all gone green and wrinkly. i saw 'em twice, about 10 years past their prime, and that was over 12 years ago. punk is pretty played out. not that i don't like listening to it still, but you gotta admit it's a nostalgia ride.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
dh girlie said:
I just got a pre-sale notice from Am Ex for DMB tickets...two hundred and fifty f'n dollars...who would pay that to see those tools???
Kerry/Edwards

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Nate at RIT said:
Damn! I was hoping it was a story of someone throwing poop AT them, that would've rocked. Crappy DMB and their crappy music. I've got a lot of pent up anger. Impossible to be a college student today, and be able to say you DON'T like them. Seems like everyone, for real or not, likes those assholes. And they (along with John Mayer, etc), have made girls think that guys like talking about stuff like feelings, and emotions, and doing romantic sh..tuff all the time. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'll take a girl out on a date, and buy her flowers from time to time, but don't act all huffy and pissed off when I want to go for a ride, eat a garbage plate, get ****-faced, and fart the next night. Sorry, just a lot of pent up anger. Rant over. In closing, I hope someone (like an elephant) poops on them.
:stupid:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
narlus said:
c'mon...social distortion? please. mike ness's tats have probably all gone green and wrinkly. i saw 'em twice, about 10 years past their prime, and that was over 12 years ago. punk is pretty played out. not that i don't like listening to it still, but you gotta admit it's a nostalgia ride.

HAHAHA! I couldn't tell, but he didn't look as much of a train wreck as I expected he would. And yeah I go for the nostalgia ride...cuz the music that I hear these days sucks so bad I have to. I'm not on any punk band wagon, never was, but like the old f'ers at Ozzfest (black sabbath and judas priest) Social D still kicked ass. Certainly better than that whiny-sh*t-dumping-from-his-tour-bus-pussy Dave Matthews...