Quantcast

David Blaine... moron.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
He has been under for about half of his goal and his hands look like they are going to split any second. I wonder if he has ever heard of trenchfoot... He may make it through but its going to be damn painfull by the end... and I know fore sure he wont be breaking the 7:00 mark underwater much less get to 9:00, hell, I'll be surprised if he gets to 5:00.

erastusboy

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
I kinda like the poster, he is totally just a glorified sideshow act and the poster sort of admits it.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Hahaha... found this:

Blaine will be hoping for a better public reaction than he received for his last major 'performance' - a 44-day fast during which he was suspended above London's River Thames in a glass box.

Detractors came up with increasingly inventive ways to taunt or unsettle Blaine such as using a remote control model helicopter to dangle a cheeseburger in front of the starving magician.

Others drove golf balls off Tower Bridge, threw eggs, used a home-made catapult to shoot paint bombs at the box, banged drums to keep him awake at night or merely shouted abuse.

GravityFreakTJ

leg shavin roadie
Jul 14, 2003
at a road race near you
Detractors came up with increasingly inventive ways to taunt or unsettle Blaine such as using a remote control model helicopter to dangle a cheeseburger in front of the starving magician.

Thats friggin' hilarious:rofl:

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Honestly, he really does push himself to the limit - or at least he gives the illusion that he does.

I remember when he stood on top of this 40ft high pedestal in NYC somehwere - Washington Square Park maybe? (guess he needed some weed too), and that was pretty impressive. He was up there for like 4 days or something w/o sleep.

...but the whole thing about f@cking with him by dangling a cheeseburger in front of him w/ a remote control helicopter - THAT is f@cking HILARIOUS!

I love the Brits.

God save the Queen.