Quantcast

DAVIDed

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
This thread should be a sticky

Can't you see the whiny thread he'll post on mtbr or something?

"So I scammed this guy and sold him a crappy fork. I got busted for it and returned his money. And NOW the jerks at ridemonkey won't remove the evidence that I'm a lying little twerp! Can you believe it?"

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Whether is stays or not, I think the employer's name should be removed from it.
Yeah, I just went through and removed all references to the employer and deleted some posts. I don't want a business's name dragged through the mud with one lousy scammer.

spurlicked

Monkey
Oct 9, 2007
Roseville
Gosh, I'd sure hate for someone whose truth and honesty is demonstrably poor to question the truth and honesty of this website. I'm not sure how a website can be honest or dishonest anyway; only people can do that.

Tell me... Doesn't it just suck when people tell you they're going to do (or send you) one thing, and then do (or send you) something else?
ROTFLMAO:rofl:

Manifesto

Monkey
Aug 16, 2009
your moms basement
Crazy, I guess no one knows the whole story besides me. The thing about it is when I bought the fork it was basically broken and I was unable to return it also to the seller from RideMonkey. The only thing I could think to do was to resell the fork in the same condition. And the thing is I don't need to reimburse the buyer. That's that.
Man, I'm going to guy buy some broken parts and sell them on ebay for full price and market them as brand new! Thats basically what you're saying...man this is why I hate people.

DAVIDed

Chimp
Jun 18, 2009
When he has the money, I will make sure the thread is deleted as promised.
Fattire has recieved the money stating, "I am happy to say that the check cleared today."

It was also part of the agreement to have the thread deleted as soon as fattire was satisfied. Here are a few words from Binary again.
"If he reports to me that he's received a full refund, though, I will delete this thread. We have done this in the past; any time a disagreement is settled and the injured party is satisfied, the thread is deleted."

I want to point out that fattire stated he was happy(satisfied) that the check had cleared....

"Gosh, I'd sure hate for someone whose truth and honesty is demonstrably poor to question the truth and honesty of this website. I'm not sure how a website can be honest or dishonest anyway; only people can do that."-Binary Visions

What I was trying to get across is how Binary has a large role on RideMonkey. He stated that "fattire has no control over this forum. Reimburse him the full amount - it's not up to him what threads we keep here.
If he reports to me that he's received a full refund, though, I will delete this thread." So obviously Binary does represent a large role in the RideMonkey community.

I just want this thread to be deleted.

DAVIDed

Chimp
Jun 18, 2009
I don't get what you are trying to prove here.

I have nothing against you Binary. You made me seroiusly think about my actions and I have been truely sorry for what I did. So I thank you Binary and everyone else for bringing the correct end to this problem.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
I have no say in this matter, but think it should be laid to rest.

It has been sorted out and he has (hopefully) learned his lesson.