Jenny

Natalie

Tara show us the way to hit the bridge/drop:

On to the wooden roller:

Isa

Natalie

On to the Dirt jump:

Once again, our fearless leader shows us how it's done

Isa (yes, both wheels are in the air Isa :D )

Then we headed up the hill to practice braking & cornering before lunch.

After lunch we hit the trails to work on all of our new skills on the trails (#22):

First up, our fearless leader:

Isa

Miatagal96

Natalie

Jeanne

Jenny

Unfortunately, there was a crash prior to this and Julie wasn't able to ride anymore :( Her shoulder is banged up, but nothing was broken! She was a trooper and rode up with us and hiked along to see what we were working on in the pouring rain!!!

Post-Clinic Wet & Muddy Group Photo:

Raffle time:

Once again, I can't stress enough the thanks I have for all of our VERY generous sponsors: Troy Lee Designs, Terry, Giant for Women, Gatorade, Park Tools, ProGold, Giant, LUNA, EMS, and Elete. I'll have to look, but I think I took a pic of the goodies in the schwag bag and I will be sure to post it up.

I also need to thank the crew at Whiteface enough. SUCH GOOD TIMES!!! :D

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Her classes would be better if she used a bull whip and megaphone.:monkey:

in all seriousness, classes probably save you from alot of pain.:)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
oooohh :(

Must have been right after I left - you guys had just started over there.

Have you talked to her since the weekend? I assume she's ok?!

Ask TunerGrl about her little trip to the E-room (the wood chips aren't that soft!) But she's ok :)
:shocked: WOW!!! We really did beat you girls up. Julie's doing well too...just sore. I actually took her to see the EMT on site because she couldn't move her arm and was in a lot of pain. She didn't have anything broken and that was good.

July

Chimp
Jul 12, 2007
Hi girls ! It's Julie
Thank you for this week-end, it was awesome...even if I made it only through lunch !
To keep you up-to-date, my doctor and physio are keeping me away from my bike for at least a month...my shoulder muscles and tendons are in bad shape, but at least my neck is fine !
Yeah, so sometimes stupid crashes are worse than spectacular ones !
I will miss my bike pretty badly... but I still enjoyed my week-end...I'll be there next year.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Hi girls ! It's Julie
Thank you for this week-end, it was awesome...even if I made it only through lunch !
To keep you up-to-date, my doctor and physio are keeping me away from my bike for at least a month...my shoulder muscles and tendons are in bad shape, but at least my neck is fine !
Yeah, so sometimes stupid crashes are worse than spectacular ones !
I will miss my bike pretty badly... but I still enjoyed my week-end...I'll be there next year.
:shocked: Heal up fast Julie!!!! I am looking forward to riding together again when you're healed!

wayodh

Chimp
Nov 24, 2006
Peru
I think this group is ready to rock on the Peruvian Andes. I will love to show new tricks and trails.
I'm havin on September a full girls tour, this thread showed me how is going to be! Very nice!!