Quantcast

Day off on wednesday, goin' to the shed!

Transfer

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Seattle, WA
Yay I have wednesday off, it's supposed to be sunny, and I'm going to the shed. I know how to get there, but how many trails are there and which are the "good" ones? I'll be hiking/climbing unless someone wants to join up for some shuttle and show me around.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Someone told me hunting season isnt in yet. They were justing shooting beer cans. And it was 3, it was like 7 gun shots. So the guy obviously wasnt shooting at a deer. Because if he was, then god damn he sucks at shooting.

Transfer

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Seattle, WA
Ok, I must be prone to not finding the good trails or something. I rode about 30 minutes down (and 30 minutes back) each of the three trails from the parking lot and found zero jumps and one awkward drop. Which trail has the good stuff? I was pretty disappointed. I thought there was a "drop" trail and a "jump" trail?

May 24, 2005
Baltimore
You'll have to hook up with some of us on a weekend. I think this weekend I'm going camping on Chincotique Island but it might be too cold or rainy, in which case riding may be on the cards for Sunday.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Transfer said:
Ok, I must be prone to not finding the good trails or something. I rode about 30 minutes down (and 30 minutes back) each of the three trails from the parking lot and found zero jumps and one awkward drop. Which trail has the good stuff? I was pretty disappointed. I thought there was a "drop" trail and a "jump" trail?

I'm sorry to tell you, you are not just going to "find" the trails. You need to be shown around by someone who knows where they are.

Same goes for me, I haven't been there in so damn long!

May 24, 2005
Baltimore
Seeing as the Ravens are going to be playing, and losing, on Monday, I may be up for a ride Sunday afternoon. But I dunno just yet as I've been really lazy lately and may just sit around or drink heavily on Saturday and fall victim to my subsequent hangover. :(

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Haha, yes the Ravens are horrible this year. Actually HBT, if you can make it to Patapsco State Park by10:00, there is a Gemini there for demo. Its a medium though. I rode it today. It was fun. But other then that I am not sure about the Shed yet, I might just stay down here and ride Patapsco in the morning then try and play some football later. We will see.