Quantcast

<<< Day three of week whatever >>>

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I also disagree with this numbering scheme. It's clearly day 2 of this nonsense.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I've gotta call the doc and get my toe looked at. I suspect it's broken. It looks like HardtailHack's hand. I kicked a tree root after my swim in the Ironman Sunday and spent the rest of the race managing that and a pulled hammy. My bike shoe and run shoe are both covered in blood.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
lots of storms last night. 3" of rain. got rain barrel #2 hooked up even though not in it's permanent home. tied it into the first diverter with a y junction. first barrel full, second barrel half full.

back in the office. MECHA KILL LIST

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
With our Subaru, axles were like valve cover gaskets - regular maintenance item.
I’ll just have to assume our Subaru was a lemon. :rolleyes:
In the 5 years or ownership
axle seals
Wheel bearings
Parking brake
Regular brakes
Transmission
Awd system
And burnt a quart/1000 miles (in spec tho).

Accord that I’ve owned through the ownership of said shit box. . . Oil change. And the accord get 3x the miles.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Onsite 20min from house and I just realized that I forgot my power cord. This could be problematic.

Although my office is 5min away, so I could just go over to there and get a new one...

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
We're at 70k on our Crosstrek, I'd like to get a bunch more as no one is making anything I'd really like at this point - I wouldn't say no to a Rivian, but I'm not spending $90k+ on one...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
went car shopping last night.
And??? Just go baller and get the RS6. You know you want it. It might limit trail access some, but totally worth it. :busted:
I saw an RS6 the other day. it is very wide. very. wide.

looked fun and too low to be practical. :)

/me is working 4-10 pm from home today through Friday. shall work on getting more flexion in my post-repair knee today, as it wasn't quite at the point to allow for spinning on the Peloton when I gingerly tried it last night.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hello friendship gang
first day in the real world after getting back last night from 4-5 days at didney worl. Shockingly good time- everything is so clean and not disturbingly expensive. Certainly not cheap nor affordable but I'd rather pay $9 for a quarter of a pizza then eat whatever 6 flags calls food. Kids had a blast but now we have to get serious or whatever.

Son's first day of summer camp (he was terrified) and I am back to work trying to put out fires. Got new tires for the TT bike and will throw in some latex toobz. Should be moar faster next time around Estabrook woods.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Yeah, but low level symptoms (dry cough, intermittent mild sore throat, no temp) have been creeping up, so I just tested.

Notified my contacts and will be hiding out for a while.
Rebound after Paxlovid in your population is a real thing. Might be the case here eh

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Spent my first day of summer vacation at Federal District Court for a Jury summons. Went through the training, judge & attorney questions and didn't get selected (only needed 7 for a civil trial)....yeah me! Field hockey camp this morning and looks like we're about to get dumped on again so laundry and in the house chores it is.