Quantcast

day trip to the Shore tomorrow?

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
I know it's super late notice but I wanted to make a day trip to Fromm and my car is out of commission so I would pay the gas and what-not so if anyone is interested, let me know!

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Sorry. I only have a half day. So, building locally. Almost got a new line in. Will be done tomorrow...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
i wish i could ride :( . i'm out for at least a few weeks, must strengthen the ol' rotator cuff

Well, Megan did not end up getting to hit up Jerry Rig on Fromme,
Everything got going a little late, some of the Others couldn't make it for various reasons. So we all decided that we should take her to check out The Dentist on Eagle Mtn.

We were graced with excellent weather and that is always a plus in the lower mainland.
Megan rode real well.. If any of you ever get a chance to ride with her, don't miss the opportunity.
She is a ripper.

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Twas good to see you yestiday Megan & Shootr! Glad to hear you both made it to the trail :D

Shootr - you should talk to your cuz about another trail we stumbled on yesterday during our mushroom hunts.

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
thanks for showing me around up there, shoots, next time we will start earlier and see more, fer shur!

and thanks for the props, but i think the power of the black leather mini has gotten to your head!

shootr said:
any of you ever get a chance to ride with her, don't miss the opportunity.
:think: ?? ahaha!! you make me sound pretty kor here, shoots. i think you mean, the opportunity to see another skirt huck?

yeah, DBR, that trail had the back to back wall rides, i wish i could have seen someone hit those. we ran into this guy (damn, i forgot his name) who was working on a big teeter, he said his inspiration was crankworkx, pretty sweet!

nice to see you guys too, jr b., sorry i couldn't stick around for din din :(

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Megan, you are kor in a quiet and unassuming way.
Nice, I'm sure I'll be riding alot more of the trails up there come next spring/summer. I'd like to think I'd hit the wallrides, but since I haven't seen it in person...we shall see some day.
I want to get back to Woodlot in a baaaaad way - that is my personal favorite place (non-chairlift/shuttle) in B.C. for sure...not to take away from all the other areas, which are all top-shelf locations.

Do we have it good up here in the Pac NW/lower B.C. mainland or what???

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Wow. I keep picturing MB at that super hot Griffin ride on a old hardtail not really down with the whole riding thing and sweatin' wearing a black long sleeve t-shirt.

Good to see people progressing! :thumb: