Quantcast

???dayaftermondaygfmt¿¿¿

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
In hospital. Sleeve got caught in an auger last night... sucked my arm in and broke the forearm and humulus(sp?). Shit was sucking my neck in when we hit the disconnect. Plates and screws at both breaks. Thought I was gonna die. Going to recover fully, nerves will take time.
Holy fuck. Heal up dude. Glad to hear it wasn't worse.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Whoa, residential heating system was $19k? I don't remember your house being so palatial. Perhaps I missed the wings out of view. Heat pump by any chance?
It's not big, just a blingy heat-pump system.
New system is way more efficient, communicates directly with back-up oil burner during cold snaps, and will distribute heat/air much more effectively.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
In hospital. Sleeve got caught in an auger last night... sucked my arm in and broke the forearm and humulus(sp?). Shit was sucking my neck in when we hit the disconnect. Plates and screws at both breaks. Thought I was gonna die. Going to recover fully, nerves will take time.
Dooood, rotary machinery accidents are the suck. Heal up and I hope you got someone to assist you in the bong shed.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Damn, glad you are not boostburger.

What the hell were you doing around a running augur, OSHA gonna be all up in yo shit.
We had bridged a few ton of hops over the auger and were trying to bust it loose. We had to leave the auger running to carry away the hops...

I got this green button and it's nice.

Jesus Harvey Fucking Christ. Stop doing that shit! :rant: I'm glad you were not transformed into pink slime!

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Had to end a dating arrangement today. Had to man-up and realize the scenario wasn't going to play out well. I have a pattern and a type and it probably qualifies as some type of addiction or addiction-like behavior. It blows but that doesn't make it false. It's weird to call the game early in the first quarter because you know it's going to be a slaughter by half time. It's also delusional to think victory is possible.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Nerve damage. If you want and input on what that healing is like...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
You know those 20min, 3lb+, multi-clutch craps? Yeah. Just had one of those. Nuts + cheese + sausage ftw (or loss of the guy walking in as I went out). I feel amazingly light and my pants feel better now. In case you wanted that information.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
uhhh...you and the ginger will be able to compare notes on achey bits when cold weather comes around.....get well.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Sometimes Wifey kills me. She told me to get some small gifts for my Dad and her brother. I was looking at getting a die cast model car for my Dad and found a 12-pack of these. I'll give my Dad a pair because a 911 is his dream car and Wifey's brother a pair because he loves the GT3.

I just got a confused and frustrated email asking why I got her brother a toy car. I've tried explaining that it's a car guy thing to have little models of dream cars around to look at. Not play with, but just to have sitting on a shelf staring back at you. She just called me an idiot because I bought the cars. *facepalm*

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Dude. That is gnarly. Heal up man.

I am officially a moron. It just took me 20 minutes to change one low beam headlamp bulb on the Subaru. Didn't realize that the old bulb left its seal in the housing and the new bulb came with one. Its a fact, you cannot fit a bulb in there with two seals.

:imstupid:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord

I am officially a moron. It just took me 20 minutes to change one low beam headlamp bulb on the Subaru. Didn't realize that the old bulb left its seal in the housing and the new bulb came with one. Its a fact, you cannot fit a bulb in there with two seals.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Stayed up too late, going to be a long day on a short bus. So yesterday I had 7 "challenged adults" on board and they wanted to hear some "hard Rocks" OK click on the raidio and Devo comes on with a live version of Mongoloid...my eyes bug and as I go to change they station I see that they are all rocking out to it so I left it on.....walked a thin line on that one.
Someone has to bring home the bacon... back in high school we circulated a much copied cassette of a Devo concert in France will a killer version of that very song, we played that and the wall on our ghetto blastars at lunch.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The state of Bicycle racing is just sad. The folks who get sponsorship's often do not need or appreciate them. The folks that could use a helping hand to launch them into competitiveness often get churned up by lack of support. Any level of success is often diluted into irrelevance. The industry that is built around it is fickle and frail.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

Seals are the new shims.