Quantcast

* daylight savings gmt ***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Wifey is organizing models being moved in the condo building, so she's off in Denver today. Karting, work, CFP study today. Might go get a new pillow since mine has officially flattened out and is hurting my neck now.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Here. Wifey is organizing models being moved in the condo building, so she's off in Denver today. Karting, work, CFP study today. Might go get a new pillow since mine has officially flattened out and is hurting my neck now.
Can't you hire a pillow fluffer?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

we did not switch the time on the kids’ ok to wake clocks so as to not rob them of an hour of sleep

Batman tonight after being rescheduled a few times.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Forgot today was dst until I woke up. Oops.

Fire, coffee, breakfast soon. Bright and sunny. Will need to tend to the driveway. Didn't bother with it yesterday, and now it's a sheet of ice.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
sinus nonsense....

it is preposterous the amount of shit i am blowing out of my nose...

and in getting old sucks news...

if i cough hard enough i can pretty much puke on command if i want to...

Last edited:

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Rode the BMW to the shop yesterday to pay the bill and pick up the Coach, parked it in storage, got an Uber back to the bike and the skies lets loose.

Was not prepared for the windy and rainy ride home in carharts and a T shirt.

starting the search for an RV park nearby in order to finish my VA appointments for the month then off to who knows where.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Early Morning Monkeys.

The wife wanted to take Lil Man to another Blazer game and she was shocked at how cheap the tickets were. Then she realized she was looking at tickets for a Pacers game that was away. Yup, NBA tickets in Indiana are cheaper than tickets here. :rofl:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Just over 7" of fluffy snow yesterday made driving to/from the gymnastics team competition interesting (I didn't think the roads were that bad but I guess my snow tires must be good). Time change sucks (still up at 6 but now it's 7) so my morning routine will be challenging this week...my girls don't deal well with the time change. Cold outside so maybe I'll go do some lesson planning by the woodstove.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Sore as hell from many hours of yard work. A large fire burned for hours, consuming all the debris I brought to it. Today is starting by taking family up to inspect completed bridge structure.

Yippie!

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
A few hours of skiing was good. Gonna shower up and get some lunch.
It's starting to melt off here in town, I should think about dusting off the bike soon.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Got to watch a nice* misogynistic dad get put into place about their super son by Haley today (again). In their first race, kid was complaining that his kart was slower than 2 other kids (both league). During the race I told dad that they're league kids, have to prove control to go full speed, yadda, yadda. He goes and bitches to staff, kid bitches about the girl was only beating him because she had a faster kart.

Race #2, kid goes out first, Haley last, so ~1/2 a track separation. 1st 5 laps (3/4 speed), Haley closed down to ~1/4 separation with multiple passes in process. Once opened up to speed 4/4, Haley just started driving like usual. By lap 8 she's on him and he won't let her pass, he gets a blue flag on the front straight. Dad is all excited about the racing now, despite Haley being 2sec/lap faster (10% faster). Lap 9, back to the front straight, still ignoring the blue flag and she's getting pissed.

I told him, 'FYI if he doesn't yield by the back of the track, she's going to spin him.' He made a butt hurt comment about it being racing, so we just watched the next 5 turns, when she spun him into the wall. I told him that she was being polite the first lap, but since he didn't respect the flags and she had caught him, she was going to continue racing the last 3 laps against the clock. He was just flabbergasted and watched her drop 3 faster laps still.

When they got back to the tables was awesome. They didn't realize we were next to each other, so the boy was bitching about the girl that couldn't pass him and so she hit him making him crash. And she was bitching about the boy who was way slower than her and not following flags, so she had to push him out of the way to keep racing. Fucking hilarious all around.