Quantcast

Dbr

E.C.

Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
South Central Pa.
I had surgery on the 7th .for a hernia .It'll be about 4-5 more weeks till I can ride agressivly.Sucks getting older.I refuse to grow up though.

Animal Mother

Monkey
Nov 26, 2003
Northern VA
E.C. said:
I had surgery on the 7th .for a hernia .It'll be about 4-5 more weeks till I can ride agressivly.Sucks getting older.I refuse to grow up though.
ouch!!! good luck! heal up soon and we'll get together for some dj's.

ben

DßR

They saw my bloomers
Feb 17, 2004
the DC
Damn son, when I think back to age 19, I am SOOOO glad those years are behind me. You don't even have a clue what what you're missing yet....

At least I can buy a damn beer someplace closer than 3000mi away....;)

E.C.

Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
South Central Pa.
Thank's Zilla and Ben .And Andrew why is a 36 year old guy so much faster than you?Are'nt you young guys supposed to whoop up on us old dawgs.Age has it's advantages ( experiance/skills).Don't worry little man ,by the time your my age you will be fast too. but I'll still be faster.HE HE.
Just bustin your balls dude hope school is goin well.
Later Eric

E.C.

Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
South Central Pa.
Cool. you finally found out about your shovels.I sort of hijacked your thread.
I figure Mobius will be knocking me down a peg anytime now.
Zach ,don't sweat the tube .I owe tubes to more people than I can remember.I'm just greatful for the pressure fitting and bleed kit from Dan and Mike .
Later Eric

E.C.

Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
South Central Pa.
Mobius .truth be told I'm not hurt either,I just had two auxillary livers installed ,and larger balls - so I can ride faster and drink more.At my age I need all the help I can get. NOT!
Later E.C.:)