Quantcast

DC Street Guys

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
Someone was telling me that you guys hold a Thur FR Session in DC - Is this true? Can anyone meet up with you guys. I would love to meet up sometime -

Any monkeys part of DC Street or am I just wasting Thread Space?

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Any monkeys part of DC Street or am I just wasting Thread Space?
Hmmm...I think corey_dcstreet might be. :rolleyes:

Not sure about the Thurs sessions. They used to meet at the park just off the Key bridge in Rosslyn. I'd PM him.

edit: D'oh! Late as usual...

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
yar. what be this FR creature ya make reference to? just don't say the word 'urban' and we're okay though :D i'm an old man and don't go out on schoolnights anymore, but the thursday rides still happen. go to dcstreet and post up that you want to ride and i'm sure folks will show up.

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
if it's not raining, I'm gonna try to make it out on thursday. It's always a fun ride even though the BMXrs infect it with their no helmet peg grinds and such.

dcrides

Chimp
Jun 24, 2005
these rides are pretty fun, I did a bunch over the summer but It's just not a reality with school and all-friday night rides?:brows:

zerossix

Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Arlington, VA
yeah they were going on some during the summer still. i started making it out occasionaly. definitely a good time and the more people there the better.

unfortunately as soon as corey got old on us it really died down alot but they're getting goin again slowly...when you gunna quit being old corey?

oh corey, i'm gunna be up in arlington this weekend, thinkin bout headin out to 495 with some kiddies on saterday you should ask ryder if you can go riding :-D

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
unfortunately as soon as corey got old on us it really died down alot but they're getting goin again slowly...when you gunna quit being old corey?
the older the guy gets + the less he rides = the faster he gets. this is corey in 40 years (hopefully with more hair and a better bike). :biggrin:

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
the older the guy gets + the less he rides = the faster he gets. this is corey in 40 years (hopefully with more hair and a better bike). :biggrin:
that's my off season training plan. pull ryder around in a jeep. jan ullrich thighs of steel here i come! :biggrin: