Quantcast

>>>Dead Friday GMT<<<

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Finally sold my road bike. Had to replace it for a better fitting bike. Really liked the bike and only had it for one year so that sucks. Was able to pick up a nice replacement on eBay so the switch worked out okay.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

It rained and the temps dropped pretty dramatically last night. Nice layer of ice on everything. All my broken pieces are very unhappy right now. Ride @ Buffalo Creek with my brother in a couple hours.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
^^^ jealous!

Mornin all! Not a whole lot going on here, just looking forward to getting through the day. Have an outdoor rock climbing class tomorrow; that should be interesting given my fear of heights. :p

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hopefully the new forum software will do a better job of keeping spammers at bay. The 30-120 seconds a day I spend deleting threads prevents me from getting anything else done in my life. Thanks though to JBP and BadDNA for deleting a lot of that crap. I'll need to remember to blow farty sounds into their belly buttons the next time I see them.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
hopefully the new forum software will do a better job of keeping spammers at bay. The 30-120 seconds a day i spend deleting threads prevents me from getting anything else done in my life. Thanks though to jbp and baddna for deleting a lot of that crap. I'll need to remember to blow farty sounds into their belly buttons the next time i see them.
tmi!
Nttatwwt

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
UPS man bringing me a fork this morning. Just in time for the wet snowy weekend.

CBJ: what new roadie did you get?

Adv: yea, where are you climbing? I'm wanting to start climbing this year (just like I said last year :mad:) There are some good routes just in the canyon from my house of varying difficulty.

SS: you STILL haven't bled your brakes? do you even wrench, bro? Also, snow! If this storm is late as many of this season's storms have been, Monday @ ABasin will be insane. A day off might be in order.

IRB: thank you for your service.

Dirtymike: you said you're on 12-hr shifts, correct? how's that working out?

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Good morning.
UPS man bringing me a fork this morning. Just in time for the wet snowy weekend.

CBJ: what new roadie did you get?
2012 Roubaix. Put the DA wheels from my old bike on there and 3T Team Stealth bar, stem and post. Still working on the fit and I need to improve on the shifting. Wish it was DA 9000 and not the previous generation but still an upgrade from the old bike which had Ultegra.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
That's Hawt CBJ.

Cold and sh!tty today, but it is Friday and that is good. Lets get it over with already.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Dirtymike: you said you're on 12-hr shifts, correct? how's that working out?
The 12's are awesome, give me three and four day weekends every other weekend. Yesterday was just ****ty, two suicide attempts back to back. I spent most of my morning on guard duty in the er with the first one, and just as we finish everything up, we are at it again with someone else... That made for a long day. Other than that, a twelve hour shift goes by pretty fast, and I already operated on very little sleep as it was

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
One of my neighbors works 3x 12 hr shifts a week. I'd take that schedule for sure.

SS: buy the bleed kit and I'll show you how to do it yourself. They're not that difficult to bleed.
CBJ: sweet bike. My roadie is a Tarmac.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
what&#8217;s the opposite of shame?&#8221; &#8211; Bart
&#8220;Pride?&#8221; &#8211; Marge
&#8220;No, not that far from shame.&#8221; &#8211; Bart
&#8220;Less shame?&#8221; &#8211; Homer
&#8220;Yeah.&#8221; &#8211; Bart

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
One of my neighbors works 3x 12 hr shifts a week. I'd take that schedule for sure.

SS: buy the bleed kit and I'll show you how to do it yourself. They're not that difficult to bleed.
CBJ: sweet bike. My roadie is a Tarmac.
Thanks I had a Tarmac before this I just sold last night. I needed a taller HT with 160mm vs 190mm on the Roubaix. The Tarmac was a killer ride.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Ok, so the state of California says that my payroll stub showing a direct deposit into my ex wife's bank account for child support isn't proof that I paid her "for support" so they have to verify the deposit was for support with her to give me credit.

You think I gave my ex wife $1300 a month out of the goodness of my heart?

I gave them a copy of the canceled check from her account that payroll used to set up the deposit. I have paid her directly either through dd or at the bank. How the f@ck would I be able to notate what the funds are for? :shakefist:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
^F that crap. That stuff sucks. :(

Only 15 minutes until beer time................. :cheers:

Last edited:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
^F that crap. That stuff sucks. :(
This.
Flor has also contacted the payroll in your firm to get details as to where the $650 was being sent to and unfortunately the rep was not able to disclose further info regarding the bank account where the $650 was being deposited.
Yet is shows on my pay stub Deposit XXXXXX1234 $650 and the canceled check I sent them is in her name and the account ends in 1234.

I'm sure Flor is lovely in person, but she doesn't respond to emails for at least a day and 48 hours for a call back after you leave a voice mail. Thank gawd for Maria, she emails me in minutes and even bugs Flor for me. :rofl:

Maria only handles case establishment, Florelianne handles enforcement. What a great system, at least Maria is almost as sick of the ex's sh!t as I am.