Quantcast

Dead Guy

SebringMGB

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Washington
Just got a sixer of Dead Guy Ale. Pretty darn good ale I must say! seems Trippel is out of season now? so i was looking for a good Micro Brew Ale, and this fits the bill pretty well. anyone else diggin it? (no pun inteded)

arsenic

Monkey
May 9, 2004
springfield, va
i've had it before and liked it from what i remember (no no no, not THAT many, just been awhile).

couple of my favs are out of a local brewy. dominion. LOVE the tupper hop pocket and thei oak barrel stout !

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Rogue makes a few good beers.. One of my faves is teh Shakespeare Stout. Verry yummy, if you can find it. But yes the Dead Guy Ale is pretty darn good. Trader Joes usually has good prices on it.

Ciaran

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
asides from the large beer companys like miller, bud. and beer with fruit flavors in them, there really isn't a beer I don't like.

dead guy is good, but so is most of the quality beer in the beer isle.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
Oh man, I was hoping this was about a body you found or something. :dead:

Beer is cool to.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I tried this for the first time Saturday night. Bought me one of those large single bottles from Whole Foods. Holy cow was that a good beer! I polished it off, then had a bottle of Smithwicks's after. The Smithwicks tasted like ass in comparison. :(

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I Are Baboon said:
I tried this for the first time Saturday night. Bought me one of those large single bottles from Whole Foods. Holy cow was that a good beer! I polished it off, then had a bottle of Smithwicks's after. The Smithwicks tasted like ass in comparison. :(

I've never had ass... howz that taste?

:confused:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I Are Baboon said:
I think Smithwick's is way over rated.