Quantcast

Dead Teen's Classmates Discover His Brain in Jar

splat

Nam I am
I guess it better then Abby Normals Brian.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/10/02/ap/strange/main6921179.shtml

A Staten Island couple is suing New York City after the shocking discovery that their dead son's brain was on display in a jar at a city morgue.

Jesse Shipley was 17 when he died in a car crash in 2005.

Andre and Korisha Shipley said they had no idea his brain was removed during an autopsy until some of the teen's classmates at Port Richmond High School visited a morgue on a field trip.

While on the tour, the kids, who were members of a forensic science club, came across a jar with a brain floating inside and their dead friend's name on the label.

The family's lawyer, Marvin Ben-Aron, told the New York Post that the sight left the kids "shaking and upset."

Student Samantha Feldman, now 22, told the New York Daily News that the group of kids included Jesse Shipley's girlfriend and her best friend.

"The best friend went outside and was flipping out," Feldman told the paper. "She started crying and called her mom and said, 'Mom, Jesse's brain is here! I can't be here."'

After the incident, the city returned the brain and the family disinterred their son from a cemetery and then reburied him with the missing organ.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I would demand my kids brains back!!! what a conversation starter that would be!

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Reminds me of my standard reply to what an ass I am.

" I have the heart of a little boy....kept in a jar by my nightstand."

Apr 22, 2003
Lower VT
FF: Igor, help me with the bags.
Igor: Soytainly! You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban.

Inga: He vould have an enormous schwanzstucker!
FF: That goes without saying.
Igor: He's going to be very popular!

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
"shaking and upset" is lawyer talk for:

"We gettin' paid bitches!"
You're misinformed.

It's lawyer talk for "We just struck gold, bitches!"

If you're gonna slur me, do it right, ****face.