Quantcast

Deadliest Catch Fantasy Game......

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
Ok, yes, I am addicted to the show and the game. Fantasy football/baseball/mtb downhill have nothing on trying to guess Catch scores.

However, all is not well in the Bering Sea. There is a bonus question, worth 500 POINTS if correct, and for the last 4 weeks, the question had nothing to do with that week's episode, it was for the following week.

Why am I ranting about this? Well, last year, I didn't break the top-10,000 of players until the final couple of weeks, and this year, I just broke in to the top 600!! Yay to be me. But to lose out on a possible 2,000pts because of a silly question?

I have contacted Discovery Channel several times, and no return message from them.

Guess I'm a whiny Sally loser after all.................

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
When I was in hospital, Deadliest Catch was one of the few non-soap opera shows available. Discovery had what seemed like at the time, a 5 year non-stop marathon. For all I know, it was only 3 episodes, I was on an awful lot of drugs at the time, but it seemed like it was literally forever. I have an anxiety attack every time I see that show now.

Last edited:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Fantasy Deadliest Catch? Seriously? I didn't know that even existed.

Although I do Fantasy MLS Soccer. Most people don't know that exists either.
:spartak::fans::shablon:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Fantasy anything seems silly to me. I barely have enough time to watch a given show, let alone fantasize about it.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I took the bus today. The 500lb black chick sitting in front of me had bugs traveling up and down her bra strap. I almost didn't notice them because of the leopard pattern camouflaged them so well. The chick next to me screamed when she noticed them. I fucking win.....