Quantcast

#@&DEADPRESIDENTSDAY&$#

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Morning!

Last day of freedom, as I officially rejoin the ranks of the employed tomorrow after 606 days of not working.

Went to my grandmother's 90th birthday party yesterday, and despite the rest of it being okay, I must say that I loathe my cousin's 6 year old kid. First time meeting her, but she may be one of the worst people I've ever met, and I was hardly the only one flabbergasted at how terrible she was. Both of her parents made separate comments to my wife and I alluding to her being miserable, so I'm guessing they know it too.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Waiting on a quote from the tree guy to take down some trees at my house so I can spend more money to put in a pool............. Happy Wife (and kids) Happy Life......

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Morning!

Last day of freedom, as I officially rejoin the ranks of the employed tomorrow after 606 days of not working.

Went to my grandmother's 90th birthday party yesterday, and despite the rest of it being okay, I must say that I loathe my cousin's 6 year old kid. First time meeting her, but she may be one of the worst people I've ever met, and I was hardly the only one flabbergasted at how terrible she was. Both of her parents made separate comments to my wife and I alluding to her being miserable, so I'm guessing they know it too.

There was certainly an occasional time when my kid was the worst kid at said event. Generally they were/are good kids but you just never knew when that day might come where they are a giant fawking pain for a day. Hopefully your cousin's kid isn't always that way. We also know some families who's kids we can't have at our house.....

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
:stupid:

Waiting on a quote from the tree guy to take down some trees at my house so I can spend more money to put in a pool............. Happy Wife (and kids) Happy Life......

I must say that I loathe my cousin's 6 year old kid
I meet my sister's kids once a full moon. The last time spent some time together, wifey and I had to listen to how Murica is bad. Indoctrination in schools is strong in Belgium these days.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
There was certainly an occasional time when my kid was the worst kid at said event. Generally they were/are good kids but you just never knew when that day might come where they are a giant fawking pain for a day. Hopefully your cousin's kid isn't always that way. We also know some families who's kids we can't have at our house.....
I am well enough versed in child behavior to separate regular kid behavior from her being a monster.

For instance, I'm sitting there enjoying some food with my wife, sister, and sister in law. Kid walks up, punches me in the chest, and tells me I should be embarrassed for myself being the only boy sitting at a table full of girls. And that none of them will ever love me, just like nobody will ever love me. I ignore her, and she proceeds to rock my chair violently until I get up and leave, cause I've had enough of her shit behavior, and she proceeds to tell my sister that I'm weak because I didnt try and stop her.

Honestly, like what the fuck is that?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I am well enough versed in child behavior to separate regular kid behavior from her being a monster.

For instance, I'm sitting there enjoying some food with my wife, sister, and sister in law. Kid walks up, punches me in the chest, and tells me I should be embarrassed for myself being the only boy sitting at a table full of girls. And that none of them will ever love me, just like nobody will ever love me. I ignore her, and she proceeds to rock my chair violently until I get up and leave, cause I've had enough of her shit behavior, and she proceeds to tell my sister that I'm weak because I didnt try and stop her.

HA HA HA, ok you win. :)

Sounds like "Problem Child" reboot for the 2020's.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL

Seriously, I would have lost my shit. Kudos for walking away.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Working. Feel like shit most of the weekend. Ugh.

Next wave begins of minimizing/selling off things which I do not need or want.

@Adventurous .. that's a fucked up kid. Blame her parents. Now that you're working again you should treat yourself to new wheels! :D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
A fucking POOL? :rofl:

I had no idea people hated pools so much. Our kids are in it every day during the summer, we have swim parties and adult get wasted by the pool parties.... in the humid summers of NY it's the only relief outside IMO.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida

I will curb-stomp a kid.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
IMG_2276.jpeg

I was the only one stupid enough to bike commute in this morning, apparently. Empty racks at work garage. (And for good reason: was some slippery shit out there + riding in traffic due to the bike lane being ice-world in places.)

And while I have your attention, here is a cute photo of my baby in a snowsuit:

85258033_10112767606066913_5606843581726720000_n.jpg

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
People don't hate pools... people that OWN pools hate pools. Everybody else LOVES pools. :D
Ha ha ha, great quote.

Last summer when we moved we didn't have a pool and HATED going 4 doors down the street to a friends pool.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
I no longer believe, Happy wife happy life.

I'm pretty sure she is only happy when my life is being destroyed.

And I would slapped that kids mother after I let her know no one loves her cause she is adopted.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
My older coworker is losing it. He gets a little worse every day and everyone keeps leaving messages with him. Management is already eyeing him and he's too fat to do anything else. The problem is he's up to his nads in debt and he's supporting his new wife's entire hillbilly family, including the useless brother in law who lives in a camper in his back yard, eats all of his food, tracks mud into the house and goes through his stuff when he's gone.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
kids out of school; trying to do some work from the parent zone of the local trampoline park for a while. at least they installed a bar last year!

i would have just laughed in that kid's face. i find laughing at people - of any age - trying to make themselves feel better by acting that way is the most effective way to get under their skin.

holding myself back from bugging bike shop friend to discover the warranty situation for the nomad . . .

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

So I got the wild ass idea to see if I could dig a hole to the rooted pipe to minimize the labor. Not only was that a bad idea, but it might not save me anything. I was told the pipe was about 4' down. I dug 5' and I think I could feel the pipe, but got out to take a break. Now I have about a foot of not so fresh water in the bottom of said hole. :rofl:

Plumber comes by this afternoon, see what they say.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I no longer believe, Happy wife happy life.

I'm pretty sure she is only happy when my life is being destroyed.

And I would slapped that kids mother after I let her know no one loves her cause she is adopted.
I have 2 ex-wives that meet that description. My current wife is lovely, but she also doesn't like to be referred to as my current wife. FYI

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
View attachment 141036

I was the only one stupid enough to bike commute in this morning, apparently. Empty racks at work garage. (And for good reason: was some slippery shit out there + riding in traffic due to the bike lane being ice-world in places.)

And while I have your attention, here is a cute photo of my baby in a snowsuit:

View attachment 141037
Is she #3 or #2? They are very much alike if #3.