Quantcast

#@&DEADPRESIDENTSDAY&$#

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I am well enough versed in child behavior to separate regular kid behavior from her being a monster.

For instance, I'm sitting there enjoying some food with my wife, sister, and sister in law. Kid walks up, punches me in the chest, and tells me I should be embarrassed for myself being the only boy sitting at a table full of girls. And that none of them will ever love me, just like nobody will ever love me. I ignore her, and she proceeds to rock my chair violently until I get up and leave, cause I've had enough of her shit behavior, and she proceeds to tell my sister that I'm weak because I didnt try and stop her.

Honestly, like what the fuck is that?

Sounds like shitty parents

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
A short, tubby, OCD doctor. I don't think you have to specify any of that when you visit the jizz-locker, though, do you? :confused:
OCD implies that I'd be non-functional. I remain functional thus far, thank you.

I think jizz-lockers indeed track hair and eye color and donor height. Gleaned that from an article where one dude led to a whole locker room full of autistic and ASD kids.

Donor H898 from Idant Laboratories looked like a winner.
He was blond and blue-eyed, 6-foot-1, 240 pounds, and appeared to be smart and accomplished. His profile said he had a master’s degree and was working as a medical photographer. His hobbies included long-distance running, reading and art.
And most important, Rizzo says, he had a clean bill of health, according to his profile — having scribbled “NA” and a strikethrough line on all but one of the more than 100 medical questions, including mental health ones, posed by sperm banks. (His paternal grandfather had had prostate cancer at age 85.)

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I am well enough versed in child behavior to separate regular kid behavior from her being a monster.

For instance, I'm sitting there enjoying some food with my wife, sister, and sister in law. Kid walks up, punches me in the chest, and tells me I should be embarrassed for myself being the only boy sitting at a table full of girls. And that none of them will ever love me, just like nobody will ever love me. I ignore her, and she proceeds to rock my chair violently until I get up and leave, cause I've had enough of her shit behavior, and she proceeds to tell my sister that I'm weak because I didnt try and stop her.

Honestly, like what the fuck is that?
That is a person who deserves a roundhouse to the jaw.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I shame the fuck out of parents when their children are unruly, loud, or ill mannered. I make direct comments to their faces about how much they suck as parents. Its the only way they will learn to control and contain their children. I do not feel the responsibility to understand why they are bad parents or sympathize about their situations. If your child cannot act properly in public. You have a responsibility as a parent to control your child. If you cannot control your child. Please do us all a favor and keep them home. If your child rams the shopping cart into my Achilles heel 4 times. I will always give you fair warning to you, the parent. Before I ram it back into him or her.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
i would have just laughed in that kid's face. i find laughing at people - of any age - trying to make themselves feel better by acting that way is the most effective way to get under their skin.
Maybe, but the adrenaline shot and fear that comes from an instant response time will not soon be forgotten. Example, this guy will probably never have any desire to kick a wounded Brown Bear again.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I forgot I didn't have 12mm truing adapters. Ebay is $25 richer now. Guess more tensioning will need to wait.

These rims are insane. So light but so wide... Things have gotten better since I stopped buying stuff, I think.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
A friend of mine had a bratty kid like that. ran across the room at full speed an launched himself through the air at my chest while I was sitting on the couch. He caught my hiking boot sole in the middle of his chest. second try had the same result then I picked him up and tossed him outside and locked the door. he was 12. FTN

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My friend Jamie is a smart ass. He asked me today how long have Tubeless mountain bike wheels have been around. I guessed since 1999. Mavic UST standard 1997. Bastard.... I thought I knew shit. It seems I don't...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Ha ha ha, great quote.

Last summer when we moved we didn't have a pool and HATED going 4 doors down the street to a friends pool.
I have access to a cool pool. I go there and swim around. It helps me keep me fit. Access to a large indoor heated pool is a cool thing. Winters here suck. 3m diving board. 60m pool.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Kid #2 managed to roll herself out of bed onto the floor to her dismay at 3:30 AM. She popped over to our room distraught, snuggled with me for 5 minutes to calm down, and promptly returned to sleep once I carried her back to her bunk bed (and situated her farther away from the edge).

Now it's 4:39 AM yet I'm still not back asleep as my brain decided awake-time would be preferable.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I have access to a cool pool. I go there and swim around. It helps me keep me fit. Access to a large indoor heated pool is a cool thing. Winters here suck. 3m diving board. 60m pool.

We also signed up for the Y this year which has a heated indoor pool but it's 35min from our house.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
It's way OK to spank someone else's kid. Hard, if appropriate. And if her parents jump your sh!t, call them out for being spineless fvcking wimps who let a kid bully them
and prepare to be arrested for assault of a child and possibly getting your asshole stretched while in jail?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
in what reality would you let someone strike your child?
if my kid was acting in the manner in which adventurous described, i'd be disappointed if someone *didn't* smack them. that kid is obviously being raised by Karen, it's only a matter of time before she asks to talk to the manager.

then again, neither of my kids would ever behave in that manner, so it's a moot point.