Quantcast

Dealing with mactose intolerance

freeridekid

Monkey
Oct 18, 2003
U-District, WA
So as a kid mac and cheese was my favorite food, but unfortunately i've developed lactose intolerance and i now invariably get the worst gas every time i try to eat the stuff. anybody got any suggestions on dealing with this?

as a side note, i swear that powdered cheese products (e.g. mac and cheese, cheetos) are the worst for my lactose intolerance. anybody else notice this?

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
So as a kid mac and cheese was my favorite food, but unfortunately i've developed lactose intolerance and i now invariably get the worst gas every time i try to eat the stuff. anybody got any suggestions on dealing with this?

as a side note, i swear that powdered cheese products (e.g. mac and cheese, cheetos) are the worst for my lactose intolerance. anybody else notice this?
suck it up princess

BikeMike

Monkey
Feb 24, 2006
Lactaid pills. lactase is the enzyme that breaks down lactose for you, and it's available in a pill form.

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
This is what the firearms are for!

Your mac-tose intolerance hust means more for me.

-ska todd

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Lactaid pills. lactase is the enzyme that breaks down lactose for you, and it's available in a pill form.
Get the super extra strength ones. I am also lactose intolerant and with the magic pills I can eat ice cream and yogurt. :thumb: