Quantcast

Dean Optics 2010?

Dylan Dean

Monkey
Oct 12, 2007
southern California
sorry if i hadn't gotten back to ya. not sure if i just missed your email, or it was in there when i had a computer meltdown a little while ago. if you don't hear back from me, feel free to drop me a line until i answer! :D (& for those of you who leave me messages on facebook or RM, etc, that's probably the worst place to message me as i hardly pay attention - i've got about 6 emails to keep track of as it is!)

i had a bit of a slow spell late last season & over the winter, causing a few hold ups. sorry about this.. just part of being a small company w/ limited funds. the financial backer i thought was going to work out, ended up being the biggest flake, so that really didn't help either.

the current Trooper goggle will remain the same for 2010, but i'll slowly be adding in the new strap color options. although the current frame colors are the same, i'll slowly be adding some glossy versions, additional colors and hopefully frame graphics.
my #1 priority right now is improving the current lens. it works, but needs to be better. that should be sorted by sea otter (probably sooner for locals)

There are a number of changes w/ the company, team, etc this year. Dean Optics is not going away, but getting stronger. it's got a bright future, but it's just gotnna take some time!