Quantcast

Dear Airbomb,

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
I wish you would have informed me that I was buying my bike part through Beyond Bikes and not Cambria. If I would have known that I wouldn't have ordered it in the first place. Thank you for taking forever with my order, messing up my weekend and just generally pissing me off. Also, I would like you to add an icon on your home page to direct unsuspecting customers to Universal Cycles, since they actually know what they are doing. I will never order from your site or any affiliated ever again. Thank you.

tl;dr Bought part from airbomb, charged by Beyond Bikes, pissed, ruined weekend.

Scrub

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2003
NOR CAL, Sac/CoCo County
Yeah I thought that there was a 4-5 page thread on this not too long ago about the status on ownership of the Co. and the name change.

Sorry about your situation, now you know.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
LBS forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 9, 2006
I am gonna totally blow my cover here but try a look at HucknRoll.com. Legit as they come and every item on the website is in stock at the warehouse and usually ships same day. Call me and get the stuff you need when you need it. Again if it is on the site it is in the warehouse. Sorry for the shameless plug. I am a low level peon and just wanted to spread the word and let folks know that HucknRoll.com exists. I will now make myself absent as a pitch artist.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
I am gonna totally blow my cover here but try a look at . Legit as they come and every item on the website is in stock at the warehouse and usually ships same day. Call me and get the stuff you need when you need it. Again if it is on the site it is in the warehouse. Sorry for the shameless plug. I am a low level peon and just wanted to spread the word and let folks know that exists. I will now make myself absent as a pitch artist.
thanks for sending me tons of spam. makes me want to buy even less, especially when ive never bought from hucknroll

edit: wow, if you have hucknroll in your message, RM automatically turns it into a link? LAME

Last edited: