Quantcast

Dear God they're multiplying

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Congrats! Enjoy riding your Lipstick on a Pig around the front yard! Hardy Har Har! :D

I kid! I kid! 3 weeks post birth of our son we went to Mt. Snow for a weekend race, little bugger was my good luck charm, got 3rd in slalom!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes

thanks lil' homies. hormones are going good, no morning sickness which is fantastic. I was doing fine until I heard the heartbeat and saw him/her move...that kind of...well yeah.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
It's a trip you can listen to the heartbeat so early.

Trust me, your wife will get weird. Just sayin'. The cravings/moodswings/general oddness is legit. My wife won't touch a potato, yet came home one day and wanted to make baked potatoes. Just agree with everything...

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Yes. Pretend to care what color the stroller is and what crib she wants. Lesson learned = the hard way.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Yes. Pretend to care what color the stroller is and what crib she wants. Lesson learned = the hard way.
hahaha, of course. I already picked up some ice cream, not chocolate though, not mocha, has to be something cinnamony. :D Had to get mac'n'cheese the other day too. I'm patient enough!

Raingauge

Monkey
Apr 3, 2008
Canadia
Let her sleep when she's tired even if its 5pm and carry some sort of food with you at all times. Granola bars worked for us.

The snoring will probably start when the baby get bigger.My ex snored like a CR500 when she was pregnant with both kids.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Congrats duder.

Let her sleep when she's tired even if its 5pm and carry some sort of food with you at all times. Granola bars worked for us.
^^^That^^^
The pregnant women folk get a little unruly when they're hungry. We always had to have some sort of granola bar or crackers with us.

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
This sounds a lot like wedding planning, where I was doing nothing, or I was a dictator trying to take over the entire thing.

Oh, and congrats!

Last edited: