Quantcast

Dear god....

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
I had to google her; way too much makeup for a redhead. I still don't really know who she is. And yeah, no XM for poor starving students.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
robdamanii said:
Yeah, Sterns 24 hour fart channel really is worth the half-billion they're paying him. :rolleyes:

"I can't cook, I can't clean, and I can barely walk in high heels."

Yep, I'll take farting any day.

Anyways I did put it on for a few minutes last week and it was quite amusing.

luken8r

Monkey
Mar 5, 2004
Melrose MA
My XM is only tuned to 46, 48 and MLB games.
Oddly enough, it has hockey too. Looks like Ill have to partake in that as well
My XM > your doggy do

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
What's with all the Tori hate? As the Toninator said, she is a pretty talented artist, and she's a classicaly trained pianist, who can play the guitar as well. With the amount of theory behind her I would be wiling to bet that she can play just about any type of music if she needed. Not only that, she's a saucy redhead who humps the piano in a most erotic way.

You guys are bitching about her make-up, high heels, cooking and cleaning... you do realize what you all sound like right?

Tori Amos is :thumb: and :drool:

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Ciaran said:
What's with all the Tori hate? As the Toninator said, she is a pretty talented artist, and she's a classicaly trained pianist, who can play the guitar as well. With the amount of theory behind her I would be wiling to bet that she can play just about any type of music if she needed. Not only that, she's a saucy redhead who humps the piano in a most erotic way.

You guys are bitching about her make-up, high heels, cooking and cleaning... you do realize what you all sound like right?

Tori Amos is :thumb: and :drool:
Any woman who can't cook or clean is a failure as a woman.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
The Toninator said:
Hey what do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes??????

nothing you already told the ***** twice!
hahahahah
I can't believe you posted that one. That one always gets me dirty looks and hit by the ladies I know.