Quantcast

Dear John letter

March 12, 2014

Mr. John Peters

Dear John,

This letter serves as confirmation of your request for a personal leave of absence. We'll try to take this opportunity to say we are appreciative of your efforts, and support of *.

As per your conversation with *, you have been granted a discretionary leave of absence from your position of Senior Systems Engineer for a period of three months (March 31 through July 4). During this time you will be on unpaid leave.

Your health, dental, and disability benefits will continue as is during this time period. Payments for your health insurance co-pay will be deducted over the next three pay periods.

We hope you find this accommodation beneficial. Once again, we thank you for your support of * during this transition period. We do look forward to your return on July 7, 2014. Please feel free to call me if you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

HR/Benefits Administrator

[Delivered personally by said administrator with a hug and a bag of candy]

Current plans are picking up a friend in NYC the 7th; we're a little fuzzy on details, but it's somepin like Raystown, Douthat, then join the crew for the Rothrock weekend. If we get insane we may bull all the way down to Brevard on the first leg, but I would have to convince her that the drive would be worth it.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
You have inspired me to do something similar following my AF retirement and the subsequent 4-6 months of goofing off to follow...stand by for updates.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
kind of old for candy....something 20 years old and in liquid form would have been better...

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
I like this....actually, I love this! Riding isn't generally good here during that time period, but you are well aware of our spacious home and amazing riding and are most welcome to come, stay and ride. It will also be required that you amuse the children (Syd, Alex & Earl of course) ;) during your stay.

Also - I gave up candy for lent :( It's been harder than I would have thought!

Last edited: