• Fell below expectations

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Norwegian Forest Cats

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

FBHO

Chimp
Mar 16, 2013
The fact that you can't figure it out is part of the problem.
Apparently not. That is why I am asking what I did wrong.

Truth be told, most of us here are plenty critical of Obama and the gov't in general. The difference is we provide actual thought out reasons. You're like an 8 year old that just discovered swear words and has no idea how to use them properly.
Just like one

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
wouldn't you know it, just the other day, I saw a horse eating some flies off of his buddies back, right before my dog crossed the street.

Later on I ate a bag of chips.

Last edited:

FBHO

Chimp
Mar 16, 2013
Found in 'Political Forum Language"

"If you guys can't post here without every other word being some kind of slur or insult, then don't.

Also, I don't know why conservatives think it's ok to disrespect women so completely. Maybe you did not have mothers of your own (which is why you are conservative) . I don't care who it is (even Hillary) - post with some decency."

Besides not liking Obama have I been doing constant personal attacks?

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Besides not liking Obama have I been doing constant personal attacks?
Yep.

cool story bro.

Edit: I looked at your website..goofy bikes bro.
Isn't that cute, you've figured out how to click a link in a .sig file?

Anyone else remember the good old days of MTBR where you could see everyone's IP address just by checking out the source code in their post? I seem to remember a few instances where companies who owned those IP addresses were given a link to the troll's posts, and were informed that someone was making comments online while they should be working...... Ahh, the good old days.

Btw, thanks for admitting that you were banned before for being an idiot, and that apparently nothing's changed since you have no idea why you were banned then, just like you have no idea why you are going to be banned now. If you're looking for a way not to get banned when you come back with another username, I'd suggest "maturing", but that's just me.

Last edited:

FBHO

Chimp
Mar 16, 2013
Isn't that cute, you've figured out how to click a link in a .sig file?

Anyone else remember the good old days of MTBR where you could see everyone's IP address just by checking out the source code in their post? I seem to remember a few instances where companies who owned those IP addresses were given a link to the troll's posts, and were informed that someone was making comments online while they should be working...... Ahh, the good old days.

Btw, thanks for admitting that you were banned before for being an idiot, and that apparently nothing's changed since you have no idea why you were banned then, just like you have no idea why you are going to be banned now. If you're looking for a way not to get banned when you come back with another username, I'd suggest "maturing", but that's just me.
Serious question, what did I do wrong? I am an idiot for not being a liberal. I get that.

But what warrants a ban?

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
Because... you.... add... nothing.... to... the... conversation....

Seriously, if I say it even slower would you understand it better?

Please, *please*, tell me how you think your little poll on Obama adds anything to the conversation. Tell me how crude remarks on gun reform added anything to the conversation in the Boston bombing thread. Tell me how parroting Rush Limbaugh instead of coming up with a single independent thought adds anything to the conversation.

We have liberals on here.
We have conservatives on here.
We even have wackjob conspiracy theorists who post here occasionally.

None of them get banned because they all add something to the conversation. We have rational discussions and genuine disagreements. You haven't done anything but (metaphorically) poke people with a stick. That's called "trolling" and it will get you banned. And if you seriously can't figure out how to post a question about the group's approval of the president without using right-wing trope like "Dear Leader", then take a self-imposed time-out to think it over... Like, a few years.

FBHO

Chimp
Mar 16, 2013
This was never meant to be a conversation. This is a poll, want to know what people think of Obama. What is my crude remark on guns? Because i don't think guns are evil? How have I been 'parroting Rush Limbaugh'? Because I called Obama Dear Leader?

You people are the ones who started talking. In my original post I said nothing that warranted a conversation.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
Are you seriously this dense? Or just trying to see how long you can drag this out before being banned?

You didn't want to know what we thought of Obama, because you were parroting Limbaugh/Hannity (by using the term "Dear Leader", yes). So if you don't want to know what we think, and you're not trying to start a conversation, then why the heck are you even posting it? Seriously.

Btw, this is your crude comment:

fbho said:
Hi, so today there was a bombing in Boston. When there is a shooting we blame the gun right? Should we blame the bomb for this or the individual for making said bomb?
Obviously you thought you were being clever, but, uh, really it was utterly pointless. Nobody holds the person using the gun blameless, so your "point" wasn't anything more than to just piss people off.

Same with:

Home made bombs? Maybe we should regulate flammable materials as well? And cats, Norwegian forest cats.
And

LOL thats funny, I thought everything was GB's fault? Maybe Dear Leader AKA Obama can bring some of the runners up on stage (i.e. kids) as he bans explosions because there dangerous?

Of course...
Please, please, PLEASE tell me which of those posts added something to the conversation and wasn't just an annoying attempt at trolling?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Serious question, what did I do wrong? I am an idiot for not being a liberal. I get that.

But what warrants a ban?

Hopefully you didn't write all that because I didn't read any of it.
Reading is for fags.

But I'll respond to the first paragraph.
You could care less about the opinions and thoughts of those of us who have been here for a while. No one wants to listen to a self-absorbed jackass regurgitate Fox/GOP talking points who blatantly disregards the posts of the members he is trying to engage.

This is the same as trying to rationalize with a child who puts his fingers in his ears and screams "blah-blah, blah-blah, blah-blah, I can't hear you".

Here have some neg rep.

FBHO

Chimp
Mar 16, 2013
Are you seriously this dense? Or just trying to see how long you can drag this out before being banned?

You didn't want to know what we thought of Obama, because you were parroting Limbaugh/Hannity (by using the term "Dear Leader", yes). So if you don't want to know what we think, and you're not trying to start a conversation, then why the heck are you even posting it? Seriously.

Btw, this is your crude comment:

Obviously you thought you were being clever, but, uh, really it was utterly pointless. Nobody holds the person using the gun blameless, so your "point" wasn't anything more than to just piss people off.

Yeah, obviously. The fact that people blame an inanimate object for killing people is what amazes me. Not sure how that was 'trolling' I was asking a serious question.

Same with:

And

Please, please, PLEASE tell me which of those posts added something to the conversation and wasn't just an annoying attempt at trolling?
What do they call the leader of North Korea?

FBHO

Chimp
Mar 16, 2013
You could care less about the opinions and thoughts of those of us who have been here for a while. No one wants to listen to a self-absorbed jackass regurgitate Fox/GOP talking points who blatantly disregards the posts of the members he is trying to engage.

I do? Or maybe I just don't want to read your 10 paragraph response to a 10 word question? At what point did I regurgitate fox/gop? Because I said I don't like Obama?

This is the same as trying to rationalize with a child who puts his fingers in his ears and screams "blah-blah, blah-blah, blah-blah, I can't hear you".
I can't hear you.

Here have some neg rep.
above.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Just ignore this little twit, he will run away just like that little amazon.com fvck did, with his tail between his legs, crying for Mommy. But she wont be there, because she will have moved while he was gone, leaving no forwarding address...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
After many years of keeping some douchenozzles around for a while "for laughs," I've come to the conclusion that it's almost never worth it. They inevitably need to be monitored, and always grow increasingly unpleasant as the weeks go by.

I'm running on a new election platform next year: BAN EARLY, BAN OFTEN.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
After many years of keeping some douchenozzles around for a while "for laughs," I've come to the conclusion that it's almost never worth it. They inevitably need to be monitored, and always grow increasingly unpleasant as the weeks go by.

I'm running on a new election platform next year: BAN EARLY, BAN OFTEN.
i could always wield a ban hammer...

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
This is excellent news, as the negative rep I received from him (for a picture of my dog, which he referred to as "ugly dag") is made that much more valuable. An instant collectors novelty that will only increase in value over time.

Our loss is UzBeckinstan's gain.