Quantcast

Dear Mountain Creek: Dress code please...

why dont you look at ridediablo.com not a forum

Logically. I looked at ridediablo.com exhaustively before coming to ridemonkey. Busted spoke was of no help either. I couldn't actually find the registration fee information on ridediablo.com BEFORE the race, but if you see it on there (or a phone number that actually links to someone at diablo who knows), by all means point the way.

Apr 16, 2006
Golden, CO
MobileChernobyl... how do you know D Lav??

I took her riding back in August, haven't seen/heard from her since. She did pretty good tho, lol.
I know her from skiing. Never went biking with her tho - i was gonna try and make it up to diablo before she left but never got a chance.

Oh and jerseydirt I'll let your name do the talking ;)

Apr 16, 2006
Golden, CO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

SNAP!

Damn son I just got burned :shocked:

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

SNAP!

Damn son I just got burned :shocked:
do you think if i throw you in an oven you will change colors. maybe we should give it a try.

Apr 16, 2006
Golden, CO
do you think if i throw you in an oven you will change colors. maybe we should give it a try.
I weigh 300 pounds and ride an iron horse sunday really slow and complain how my suspension isn't adjusted right, so make sure its a big oven and use plenty of crisco to lube me up or I won't fit.

Last edited: