Quantcast

Dear RM Admin.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I am still pretty upset about the Courtesy Phone. I planned a coup, but without access to the courtesy phone DMG and I couldn't rally the troops as needed. DMG wanted to assassinate all the mods first. I wanted to kidnap and torture them until they relinquished all the secrets I wanted to know. JBP's mustache was my only fear.... My plans for world domination are on hold until I get in touch with Stinkyboy or Drunken Ninja.....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
then I am his minion.
How do we know that you're not from one of those English speaking countries that calls Ham - Bacon, Potato Chips - Crisps, Cigarettes - Fags, or some other ridiculous crap? We got enough weirdos here.....

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
How do we know that you're not from one of those English speaking countries that calls Ham - Bacon, Potato Chips - Crisps, Cigarettes - Fags, or some other ridiculous crap? We got enough weirdos here.....
I come from a place that calls a spade a spade and a Cigarette a ciggy....... And a weirdo an Aussie.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
feliz nabida been on phish tour yall hope yer monkeys ride on ye back no news is good news Aeh how bout the flooding in toroto fraizer ready to flee into the states. Glide on monkeys

SLOPE

Monkey
Aug 24, 2001
Arnold, Maryland
Holy crap!
Hadn't realized how long I had been wasting my time on here (other than my wife just telling me again) till I read this thread. Coming up on 12 freakin' years.

Last edited: