Quantcast

Death Trilogy Trials Videos?

EastCoaster

Monkey
Mar 30, 2002
Southeastern PA
Anyone remember them? Anyone have a copy (copies)? Would love to see them again!
The whole Eastern Woods Research resurge got me thinking about these early vids. (Some of the riders on EWR's in the vids.)
A lot of it shot right around my home area. (St. Peter's Village...St Pete!)
Some of the guys who did them were from the Downingtown/West Chester/Exton areas. (Alex Greenblat?)

Anyway. Anyone want to chime in?
If you have a copy, willing to make a copy? (Before they get rid of VHS completely? Burn one to a DVD for me?

Thanks!

Nov 12, 2007
Eastcoaster -

Don from EWR Bikes here. I have Death II - The Unholy on VHS and DVD. I think that Jay from Mt. Perk has Death III on VHS (at least I believe that is what he told me at Ted's Jump Jam back in October, I was pretty deep into my 60 Minute IPA by that time of night). No word on Death I availability.

EastCoaster

Monkey
Mar 30, 2002
Southeastern PA
Thanks for taking the time. Maybe I can check in with you one of these days soon about the copy that you have. I'll drop Jay a line at Mt. Perk as well.
I might have a line on the original via the administrator over on trialsin.com but he was unsure of where his copy was. (Moved a lot in the last two years.)
It'd be nice to have the complete set!
Hope to see you soon at some EWR related event/ride!
Hope that things went well on your recent trip to GA.

Eric

BOOMSLANG

Chimp
Apr 6, 2009
Morgan Hill
Eastcoaster -

Don from EWR Bikes here. I have Death II - The Unholy on VHS and DVD. I think that Jay from Mt. Perk has Death III on VHS (at least I believe that is what he told me at Ted's Jump Jam back in October, I was pretty deep into my 60 Minute IPA by that time of night). No word on Death I availability.
It would be awesoem if someone at EWR could get the original 3 and offer it on one DVD. I am sure a few people would be interested in that peice of history.

Jason C

EastCoaster

Monkey
Mar 30, 2002
Southeastern PA
It would be awesoem if someone at EWR could get the original 3 and offer it on one DVD. I am sure a few people would be interested in that peice of history.

Jason C
Seriously? TOO WEIRD...
I was at work all day and came home and was wrenching on my 1997 Original Woods Bike tonight... No kidding... Was thinking about Death 1.
We're heading to Ray's at the end of the month and I'm going to be riding the 'Woods....
If ANYONE can get all three together and get trans. over to DVD... I'd be in line...
Where the h*ll did Alex Greenblat ever end up? Wasn't he from Downingtown, PA and filmed a lot of it?....

Oh, and I'd like my VCR tape on DVD with Jay in "Jamaica Soul Ride: To Air Is You MON!"

Last edited: