Quantcast

DeathMetalMan

XRT_SquallJt

Chimp
Apr 1, 2005
I'm a lone rider in Perris CA. About an hour north of San Diego and an hour south of LA...., I'm 14 years old and i ride a Mongoose EFX mountain bike, first off, are any of you guys near me?, and second off, if you are, wanna go for a ride???, just reply if your interested, I'm a good rider, trust me.

R.C.

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
Orven lives very close to you and is always looking for people to ride with, shoot him a PM to hook up. I'm not sure how old he is but he looks to be about 16 or 17 and has his liscence. He is also a technical wizard and has been a great resource to all of us for repairs.

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
downhillzypher is the prolly the closest hardcore mulitia rider near you. You must not make fun of 909'd p/up trucks or he won't show you the freeride and Inland Empire trails. PM Rabie for setup tips too.

and dammit merrrrrrrjig, I'm 16.

XRT_SquallJt

Chimp
Apr 1, 2005
o yea, anyone got some free old forks that they were about to get rid of?, if the still work i'll take em off your hands because its one of the only faults on the mongoose EFX, short travel + soft pressure = bottom out every rut i cross..., if you can hook me up then please message me.

Rocky.

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Anything Palos Verdes, PM TYM from Gardenia. He's the Brian Deegan of Southeast LA but I think he's in NorCal getting ready for the travelling North Shore team exhibition. Cool guy.

I live in Chulajuana btw.