Quantcast

Dec. Freeride / jump Festival in Texass

mountaingoat

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
Hell Paso Texas
Whatup yall.. Yall know whats up.. We are having our Festival on December 4th 2004.. Roughrider Canyon Freeride Park is the place.. There will be lotsa fun if ya think you can handle it.. Beer, Food, Riding!!!! What more could ya ask fur.. Keep an eye on www.roughriderracing.org .. There will be updates on the site.. peace

jamie :evil: :dead:

Jimmy_Pop

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2002
Phoenix, Az USA
I suck lately at DJ's or any large scale jumps. Couple of jumps-gone-bad and my bones and confidence were broken. December is a great month to have the event. Sure breaks up the dull, boring winter and I am sure the weather there is nice.

Cant wait, sounds fun!

joel

maggotbrain

Chimp
Dec 24, 2001
atx
jamie, carl, what up.
its tyler from atx recently relocated to san marcos.props for the results in DGO.ill try to make it out there in dec but i think ive got school til the 14th so im not sure.met a dude in san marcos, dennis h, says he knows yall.he says what up.anyways if i cant make it to the dec 4th party im thinkin of coming up first part of jan to ride and climb hueco.will yall be around?
holla back-T

mountaingoat

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
Hell Paso Texas
Howz the ankle? Thanx fur the kudos in DGO.. It was a rad course.. My email is mountaingoat111@cs.com.. Gimme an email and I will keep ya updated on whats goin down.. There is a friend o mine in San Marcos, his name is Tom.. He is an older guy thats nutz.. If ya meet him you will know.. He rides a cove w/ a small chainring in the front.. Hope to see yall soon.. Come klimbin at Hueco!! That will be RAD!!! see ya soon.. peace :mumble: