Quantcast

Decline subscription?

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Has anyone on the east coast actually subscribed to Decline and gotten an issue? I sent in my subscription order at Christmas time and still havent gotten one.

ZEDMAN

Monkey
Nov 19, 2003
S.F. California
escapeartist said:
Has anyone on the east coast actually subscribed to Decline and gotten an issue? I sent in my subscription order at Christmas time and still havent gotten one.
send them an email. i had a problem with one of my issues and they got back to me that day.

=[Stinky]=

I like bagels and turkey sandwiches
Sep 9, 2001
Atlanta YEAAAHHH!
We get it on the reg at the shop... They are now kicking it up a notch. I just bought a new copy last week.... I have march/apr, and the one I got last week was May. They changed the binding, no longer stapled. Awesome mag... Minus for the fact that 60% of it is ads... The other 40 is articles. I still enjoy reading it cover to cover.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
=[Stinky]= said:
Say it aint soooooo.
All it is to me is a picture book.... I am jsut being honest.

The recent one had an interesting bit about jump parks....other than that...meh.

Their bike reviews are a page long....not much info about them.....the adds are cool though.

The pics are good but the magazine just doesn't appeal to me. I am sure others find it more than adaquate. I just don't find much reason to give it BIG PROPS.