Quantcast

Dedicated to all the teachers that told me, I'd never amount to nothin'...

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I just closed on my first house on Monday. Life is going on like a dream right about now...
That's awesome dude!

Post again in a couple years and give us the happytimegoodness update when the cohabitant biatch drains your savings account and disappears into Germany while you're out of town.

:cheers:

Current Mood: ANGRY

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
My wife talking to her dad on phone just now...

him: How ya feeling?
her: good, ready for him to be born?
him: what?
her: next week will be 37 and then he'll be considered full-term.
him: you can't! We're going on vacation next week. Just keep your legs closed.
her: Dad, too late for that.

silence...

:rofl:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I can voluntarily flex my inner ears. I hear a faint clicking sound when I do. if I do it a few times I can unplug them at high altitudes, without yawning or visibly moving anything.

My own little inner ear click fest.
I can do that too.

I can adjust my heart rate at will. I'm doing the William Tell ouverture right now.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Tanks mon! We're moving down to Centennial. It's a great place; exactly what we wanted.
That is a nice place, but aren't you moving further from your job? Doesn't really matter, you can take something other than I-25 and get there faster.

Plus, you'll probably be close to the South Suburban Rec. Center... and that's one of the best around. Lots of great programs/classes and community involvement.

OrthoPT

Monkey
Nov 17, 2004
Denver
That is a nice place, but aren't you moving further from your job? Doesn't really matter, you can take something other than I-25 and get there faster.

Plus, you'll probably be close to the South Suburban Rec. Center... and that's one of the best around. Lots of great programs/classes and community involvement.
Actually, instead of a ~15 mile drive from Lowry to Lone Tree it'll be more like a 5 mile drive now.

Yeah, the house has full grown trees, perfect for climbing or hanging a tire to swing on, backs to an open space with a creek and biking/running path behind it!

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Actually, instead of a ~15 mile drive from Lowry to Lone Tree it'll be more like a 5 mile drive now.

Yeah, the house has full grown trees, perfect for climbing or hanging a tire to swing on, backs to an open space with a creek and biking/running path behind it!
Sounds like you'll be near the Highline Canal... that's a really nice family trail.

Very happy for y'all.

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
Chuck Norris is going to be here tomorrow for a Mike Huckabee rally. I'm making a sign begging for him to roundhouse kick me.