Quantcast

Dedicated to all the teachers that told me, I'd never amount to nothin'...

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Actually, they all said I could be a rocket scientist or a nuclear engineer, but then I got high.

Here's your Wednesday night random discussion thread.

(My wife's hosting book club with the girls upstairs and none of my boys were available to get a beer)

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
i should start studying for my geography midterm that's tomorrow. i think it's worth 25% of my grade. shouldn't be too hard though.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
i should start studying for my geography midterm that's tomorrow. i think it's worth 25% of my grade. shouldn't be too hard though.
start?

just remember, opposite angles are often equal and everything adds up to 180*. I think that's all you need to know?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Doubtful. My wife is too pregnant and another woman brought her four month old.

I promise if it does, I'll post videos.

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
Last thursday I saw a tamarin roll up a ****ball and throw it at an 8 year old.

You said random.

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
start?

just remember, opposite angles are often equal and everything adds up to 180*. I think that's all you need to know?
Geo-something- it's all the same:)

So, you will have no freedom in a few weeks, yet you seclude yourself at home while your wife is entertained by her friends. You may want to get out more before the big event, but I know your addiction to the Monkey is tough to break, and on a selfish note- I enjoy reading your posts. But you will want this time back in a few months:)

RaindogT

Monkey
Dec 22, 2005
Kansas City
start?

I have a geometry quiz tomorrow, any help with the location of Timbuktu, relative to Northern Alabama?:busted:

edit: <----------- not quick enough on the draw...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I can voluntarily flex my inner ears. I hear a faint clicking sound when I do. if I do it a few times I can unplug them at high altitudes, without yawning or visibly moving anything.

My own little inner ear click fest.

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
I can voluntarily flex my inner ears. I hear a faint clicking sound when I do. if I do it a few times I can unplug them at high altitudes, without yawning or visibly moving anything.

and I thought I was the only one. :shocked:

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle

I can crack my right wrist whenever I want, just by snapping it back really fast.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Geo-something- it's all the same:)

So, you will have no freedom in a few weeks, yet you seclude yourself at home while your wife is entertained by her friends. You may want to get out more before the big event, but I know your addiction to the Monkey is tough to break, and on a selfish note- I enjoy reading your posts. But you will want this time back in a few months:)
Eh, I'm 39, I've partied quite enough. I got a ride in today and now it's me and a bottle of Cab Sauv.

In 4th grade I was told I would be a failure because my handwriting is so bad. Computers, **** yeah.
ha!

I hope that's your wrist cracking.....
no sh!t, he probably broke his dick.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Hey Opie,
I just looked over and my wife is eating a pork and bean with mayonnaise sandwich and a plate full of pickles. :twitch:
I'm so sorry. I forgot, is your wife with child?

My wife the other day had a pickle in her mouth, opened the freeze, said, "oooh, ice cream!", then looked at me and said, "Did I just fvcking say that?"

:rofl:

On a humorous sidenote... I didn't know a woman I used to date was in the bookclub... that was ackward when she showed up :D

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
At least she didn't bring a bastard child that looked vaguely like you with her.
Ha! She did show up with a child. I quickly did the math...

The first time I kissed this chick, she actually said right before, "I know I'm a bad kisser, I'm sorry."

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I had chicken for dinner. Chicken, brown rice and leftover black beans.
And beer ... but I'm not sure I've finished.

A pork and bean sandwich; sounds like a lot of work to keep off the floor. I guess the mayo ties it all together nicely.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
In high school, the VP told me that same thing, since I was very Bart Simponish during my academic career. Six years later my dad and myself attended my younger brothers graduation where I spot said VP. My dad suggested I "Knock him on his ass".

I miss my dad.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
That blows... I have a Geologic Hazards and Resources exam... I think my priorities are in line.. Im on RM
my class is weather, climate, and landscapes. there's a decent amount of material to cover, but it's really easy to understand.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
In high school, the VP told me that same thing, since I was very Bart Simponish during my academic career. Six years later my dad and myself attended my younger brothers graduation where I spot said VP. My dad suggested I "Knock him on his ass".

I miss my dad.
Your dad sounds cool!

I miss mine too. As evil as it is to say, I'd trade my mom, aunt, and uncle for my dad in a heartbeat.

cadmus

Monkey
May 24, 2006
PNW
I doubt I've reached the expectations of my teachers, but that's ok because I'm eating cake right now.