Quantcast

Dee Track Rims

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Ok so I have a set of Dee Trax wheels that are maybe 2-3 years old. I am looking to relace the rear rim with a new hub, but can't find any info on the rim. I know that the DeeMax wheels of the same era used 823's (but with a diff paint job), and was wondering if the Dee Trax used another Mavic rim in a similar fashion. Just trying to find the ERD so I know what spoke length I need.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
I'm pretty sure they are the same rims and the older deemax, with heavy hubs. Or is it the other way around?

davep

Turbo Monkey
Jan 7, 2005
seattle
ETRTO has absolutely nothing to do with spoke length...it is the metric measurement of the rim/tire seat diameter. IE every single 26" rim has an ETRTO of 559mm. Look at any tire, it is printed right on the sidewall.

Trying to dig around the mavic site and find the info you need. I thought that wheelset used the 325 rim... which has an ERD of 537 - 538mm.

edit: cannot find any more info @ mavic tech site WRT those wheels. They list part numbers for all the hub and spoke parts, but nothing for the rim to cross reference. The width and depth of the rim are the same as the 325...which agrees with my original thought.....

Last edited: