Quantcast

Deer Valley Summary

Tootrikky

Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Mount Vernon
Dh Course was awesome. Long and fast with a little bit of everything!

Pro
-Richard Mukai 3:01.4-18th Yeah top 20
-Lars Stenrberg 3:01.6-19th Yeah top 20
-Luke Stroble was sick should been in the hospital but manged to get a run in and still manged a midpack time

Amelia-Busted up her knee in Dual Slalom and just made it to the bottom in her run
Leanna G.- Made it to the bottom
Katie Holden-Crashed at the water fall which ruined the rest of her run. Too bad because she was looking super fast all weekend.
looked good in practice too.
Laura Jones- Not sure, but she looked fast at the bottom.
Jennifer Jones-I think she crashed?

Ryan Wilson tore it up and got 11th or 12th, Nathan Hoch got penalized for a leaving early, sounds like they confused him for somebody else, too bad because he would of been 10th without the 2 second penalty. I had a clean but medicore run and ended up 29th and Ben Storrardid pretty much the same. Boe flatted in the front 3/4 of the way donw, narrowly avoided death by tree and took a tour of the hill side, got back in the saddle and crashed again due to the flat at the end of the chute after the switchbacks, got back on the bike to nail the big drop at the finish line with a Flat!

Brooke took 3rd in women's expert She was pinning it and nailed the drop at the finishg line!!

Kyle had a couple of diggers and ended up out of the podium

Randy did well, I think a 3rd in sport. Nice job.

Attachments

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Nice - I just talked to Randy a couple of hours ago, yep he got 3rd in Mens Sport 35-39. Thor's wife's name is Jen.

Also, Matt got 47th or something like that.

Sounds like a lot of NW riders did well and sorry to hear about the carnage.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
bibs said:
I vote that ridemonkey invests in a spell check system...adn you act suprised that my spelling sucks... :p
:thumb: :D
Just read your writing before posting. Or go back to typing one handed.... you never made mistakes when you were broken.......

SCVPP

Chimp
Sep 30, 2004
Bonney Lake, WA
Clinton Fowler finished 3rd in Expert 25-29 minus a chain for all but the top part of his run.

I stacked on Niagara (a rock feature in the upper portion of the course) and finished 54th.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
SCVPP said:
Clinton Fowler finished 3rd in Expert 25-29 minus a chain for all but the top part of his run.

I stacked on Niagara (a rock feature in the upper portion of the course) and finished 54th.
Clinton got 3rd? Nice - is he sandbagging? :)

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Tonic said:
It's only sandbagging after I've completed 5 races in the expert class. 3 down and 2 to go. After that, it's sandbagging.
I know you're not a sandbagger - just giving you a hard time. I tried responding to your pm, but it said you were not receiving pm's or something like that. Anyway - see ya at Silver.