Quantcast

Deer Valley Utah

fatty47

Chimp
Sep 25, 2004
AZ
Anyone ridden Deer Valley in Utah. I will be there next week and want to give it a try. Any advice on which trails to hit would be appreciated. I am looking for good DH/Freeride stuff.
Thanks

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
I have been there twice. Just so you know, the national will be there next week so it will be sorta crowded. the NCS course is on the front side which takes like 15 minutes to hike to, but the back trails are ok. they arnt the best, but you can still have a lot of fun. and the chairlift is one of the slowest I have ever been on

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
OH YEH! GREAT SKIING! And an AWESOME looking expensive lodge I might say as well. Stayed at the motherload. Nice place. Loved Park City, Park West, Solitude and Brighton but I gotta say, SNOWBIRD was the best. Nothing like DEEP champaign powder man up to your waist just hearing the hsssing of it going by on your ski pants. Sweet! Awe man we're talking 3 feet of powder over night and snow piled to the first floor at the cliff lodge at the base. Nothing like getting out of the heated pool and laying back into a 15 foot wall of snow dug out around the pool and rolling around in it half naked and wet, and jump back in the pool again. OOoooo tingly! Makes the beer taste better too. Constant 25 degrees.... mmmmm rocky mountain beer goes much better in the rocky mountains. Of course we DID have to bring 15 cases of our own beer for the week with use on the plane cuz Utah's beer has less alcohol than regular beer because Utah's LEGISTLATURE IS ALL F(#KED UP!!! HELLO UTAH DO YOU HEAR THAT!!! Want more tourism, like Emerald Lugassi says, KICK IT UP A NOTCH!!!

Damn mormons and their don't get loaded policy.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Thieves Forest, Fireswamp, Alpine Slalom, Twist n' Shout, NCS...I'll be riding there on Tuesday with friends. Debating about racing.