Quantcast

***Definitely a Monderp GMT***

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Up early to stock up with a few weeks worth of food. Then maybe I'll consider doing some work, perhaps a bike ride later if I can scoot away.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey. LOL!! 5 mile run done before "work." I think a lunchtime bike ride may be in order.

Wife is going to slow cook short ribs for dinner. This working from home business is fucking GREAT.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Hello and what a morning it has been already! There was some serious frost out there.

Cat puked at 4am and I've up ever since. Got a few minutes down the road and realised I had forgotten my phone. When I left the house again, my phone was hovering at 3% battery life and judging by low fuel light on the dash, so was my car.

The decrease in traffic and related jams have really lead to a much better increase in gas mileage.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Our house is nuts as the school pushed out it's online learning this morning. It's utter chaos in our house.....

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Our house is nuts as the school pushed out it's online learning this morning. It's utter chaos in our house.....
Our house, it has a crowd
There's always something happening
And it's usually quite loud
Our mum she's so house-proud
Nothing ever slows her down and a mess is not allowed
Our house, in the middle of our street

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Our house, it has a crowd
There's always something happening
And it's usually quite loud
Our mum she's so house-proud
Nothing ever slows her down and a mess is not allowed
Our house, in the middle of our street
Yes EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Work is coming in full speed today, which is good. Wifey has decided that she doesn't want to take Hannah to daycare, even though we are 2 weeks past point to first symptoms for plague and showing none for the last few days. I'm booked almost solid for the next 4 days, so we'll see how long it takes for her to lose her shit with having Hannah full time while trying to work.

Haley has the day off while her teacher puts together full-time school plans. School is remote for the rest of the year.

Waiting to hear back from Bring a Trailer to get the listing finish and posted.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
sup peen wrinks.
dabbing some purple sunset wax today & munching on edibles.
gonna go on a shed hunt this afternoon in the forest behind the house.
yee haw