Quantcast

Definitive proof of the existance of God. You saw it here first, folks.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Motionboy2 said:
Can you believe it, he shots 24 frames on his camera and it was a miracle that there was an extra frame to capture this shot! WOW :p
I know. A miracle, isn't it? As if God Himself provided the extra frame, especially for him!

To think, 25 exposures on a 24 exposure roll... That ranks right up there with the creation of breasts as God's greatest achievements.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
What a nut! I wonder how much I can get for this picture: :evil: It's the devil! I'll cut all the RM members a deal, I'll give it to you for 1.5 million...

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
binary visions said:
I know. A miracle, isn't it? As if God Himself provided the extra frame, especially for him!

To think, 25 exposures on a 24 exposure roll... That ranks right up there with the creation of breasts as God's greatest achievements.
It's actually common to get a few extra frames once the indicator says all of the exposures have been taken...it's a bonus, not a miracle!

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
dh girlie said:
I thought I saw Elvis' image in the shower tile this morning...how much do you think I could get for a picture of that...
I don't know, how much could you get for a pic of you in the shower looking at elvis?

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Nice, I have the original slide too, so therefore it must be real! I think that was number 37 of a roll of only 36, so I have that going for me as well... Hmmm, you know what, I was there shooting a bike race and somehow was inspired to take a picture of the clouds...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
blt2ride said:
It's actually common to get a few extra frames once the indicator says all of the exposures have been taken...it's a bonus, not a miracle!
Err... I was kidding. Sarcasm ;)

I don't think I've ever had a roll of film that didn't have an extra exposure or two or three on it.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Westy said:
This chick I worked with in High School was so hairy she had sidburns that connected to her moustache, she was proud of it too. Uterly revolting.
There was a girl who worked at Subway with the same problem. She had a little goatee, too. I quit going to that Subway since it creeped me out that she might have touched my food.

She now works in our customer service department, and I found out that she has back hair, too :dead:. I'd tend to feel a little bad for her if she wasn't such an unpleasant, incredibly lazy individual.

She used to park her car along the sidewalks when the closest spaces were taken so that she could park 50ft closer to the building.

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
dh girlie said:
I thought I saw Elvis' image in the shower tile this morning...how much do you think I could get for a picture of that...
Why don't you send a pic of the Elvis image with you in the pic (in your shower attire) to verify authenticity and I'll appraise it for you. :evil:

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
Motionboy2 said:
Where is the face in this shot...I know I got it, I mean I saw the face when I was taking the picture, but it has been a year and I cant remember where it is..

I tried to outline it, but my computer isn't letting me save it as a Jpeg.

In the thick cloud on the left, it looks like there's a side-view of a face... It's kind of looking up, and the mouth is open. Anyone else see it?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
yeah, and that face kind of looks like chewbacca's :dead:

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Bldr_Freerider said:
I tried to outline it, but my computer isn't letting me save it as a Jpeg.

In the thick cloud on the left, it looks like there's a side-view of a face... It's kind of looking up, and the mouth is open. Anyone else see it?
Yosei it looks like a pig's face, the big snout with the mouth below it and the ear folded over on top. :p

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MudGrrl said:
Holy Crap!!!

I See The Face!!!

It's kind of hard to distinguish.. so I put a little 'glowing star thingy' around it...

:thumb:

(Thanks N8 for the pic)
BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Nice!

Hey, is anyone going to make that their wallpaper?