Quantcast

Delete the manliness polls?

Should the polls on cologne, etc. be chucked?

• Total voters
J

JRB

The cologne one was funny. The conditioner one was funny. Then there became an insane abundance of dumb ones. Dumb threads suck. :mad:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
loco said:
The cologne one was funny. The conditioner one was funny. Then there became an insane abundance of dumb ones. Dumb threads suck. :mad:
Ah yes, the copycat threads. So painfully predictable.

Edit: Multiple voting in this poll should be enabled.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
loco said:
hey I made the shower one before someone copied my copy and made the conditioer one :clue:

J

JRB

douglas said:
hey I made the shower one before someone copied my copy and made the conditioer one :clue:
OK - you and narlus don't suck. The rest of them do.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
One side of me says delete them, they are stupid and copycat threads are even worse. But a little part of me enjoys seeing people get bent out of shape from really stupid topics.

Ah, delete them. It will provide more room for the debunching thread.

The where the hell is my thread whining thread should get axed too. It should spawn a few where the hell is my where the hell is my thread threads.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
I vote that this Thread/Poll, voting on other Thread/Poll's, that made fun of other Thread/Poll's, really sucks... can we get a Poll on that?