Quantcast

Demo 8 owners...which setup?

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut
ok...does that have to do with the resivor pointing to the front or rear...cause from 07 and on there was no 2 holes theres just one. For example only on a demo 9 i BELIVE that u can switch the shock from resivor pointing front or back
That wouldn't change anything, the reservoir might be switched to allow the shock to fit in the different positions, which would either adjust the leverage ratios in the linkage or the overall geometry of the bike (bb height, ht angle, etc)

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
keep it low and lower the center of gravity-on the old demo 9s there is a high and low setting and on high the resiovwar is upside down and on the low its right side up and on the high i think its good for a 24" too. it says it on the tube in a small paragraph

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
keep it low and lower the center of gravity-on the old demo 9s there is a high and low setting and on high the resiovwar is upside down and on the low its right side up and on the high i think its good for a 24" too. it says it on the tube in a small paragraph
You've been mountain biking for a while now.

R-E-S-E-R-V-O-I-R

I don't have nor ever plan to have kids so this is what I do to give me hope.:) Please excuse the high handedness. I come in peace.

tuumbaq

Monkey
Jul 5, 2006
Squamish BC
thanks everyone so far for the reply...I"m a bit surprise actually, I was expecting kind of a general "consensus" but everyone seem to have different idea....