Quantcast

Democrats are some of the bigest idiots EVER

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
alwaysbroncin19 said:
You are a perfect example of the self-defeating mannerisms of the left. "Out of your league?" I'll bet this guy (nevermind his affiliations) is twice the person you were at his age. Get over yourself.

A little advice for you punk; "in order to lead you've got to know how to follow." If that makes someone a so-called sheep, then so be it. What you need to realize is: You're a sheep as well jack, you're just a blind sheep, whos sheppard hasn't been elected yet. You are priceless, and also make me very optimistic about the level of leadership in the democratic party.

Now, get off of this thread and go take a swim in some dingleberry soup.
Coming from you, this amuses me greatly. :wave:

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
alwaysbroncin19 said:
There was no war, so you can't compare. His 8 years are a "non-valid case"! So stop it! You and all of the people who compare the US and Switzerland need to find different comparisons.
The only reason there was a war was for political and financial greed. So the administration have no one to thank but themselves for that one. :nopity:

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
alwaysbroncin19 said:
More like "E-Whimp" instead of e-bully. Get outa here.
You afraid that big bad Sadaam was going to leave one of his palaces to come and rape your mom and your dog then bend you over when he was done with them?

What is awesome now is that the current Bush administration can be taken about as seriously as the Iraqi Minister of information. Seen Below for the slow ones in the group.

At least he got a few things right... "I speak better English than this villain Bush" & the ever popular "These cowards have no morals. They have no shame about lying."

Good to know you spell as well as your favorite coke-addict president, though! Were you a D student as well?

Now if only you look and sound like the kid with the banjo from deliverance, you could be dubya's stunt double for the next aircraft carier debacle. "The hostilities are over!"

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Transcend said:
Now if only you look and sound like the kid with the banjo from deliverance, you could be dubya's stunt double for the next aircraft carier debacle. "The hostilities are over!"
Not to nitpick, but it is carrier.

Other than that, spot on.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
alwaysbroncin19 said:
A little advice for you punk; "in order to lead you've got to know how to follow." If that makes someone a so-called sheep, then so be it. What you need to realize is: You're a sheep as well jack, you're just a blind sheep, whos sheppard hasn't been elected yet. You are priceless, and also make me very optimistic about the level of leadership in the democratic party.
Ah, OK. You did.

Matt H

Monkey
Aug 8, 2005
Maryland (Baltimore area)
LordOpie said:
"Always vote 3rd party" - isn't that partisan too?
In simple terms, yes, but with good reason.

Unfortunately the average voter has no idea that it is about 3x as difficult, costly, and time consuming for a politician to run for high office representing a 3rd party as opposed to running for one of the big 2. Doesn't help that the American people also subscribe heavily to the theory of "throwing your vote away" when voting 3rd party.

I find it funny that our govt gives us many choices and allows any party to run for office....all equal, except for making it extremely difficult for anyone but the dems and the repubs.

It's kind of like you and I being created equal in this world...except you've been provided with a private school and college education for free and given $100K of capital, and I've been allowed to go to public school and I got 40 acres and a mule at graduation.

We're equal, but we're not.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Matt H said:
It's kind of like you and I being created equal in this world...except you've been provided with a private school and college education for free and given $100K of capital, and I've been allowed to go to public school and I got 40 acres and a mule at graduation.
does the 40 acres have good single-track?

R

richcreek

bigdrop05 said:
Democrats are some of the bigest idiots EVER

I'll agree with that.I usually don't automatically pick sides.But have never sided with Democrats !
i agree

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
alwaysbroncin19 said:
There was no war, so you can't compare. His 8 years are a "non-valid case"! So stop it! You and all of the people who compare the US and Switzerland need to find different comparisons.
You don't get credit for a war you create yourself. If I take over a business, then start a price war with a non-existent competitor, spend every cent my predecessor saved up, borrow outrageous amounts of money, eliminate any investment in the company future (e.g. training), and violate every SEC regulation I can stick my dick in, guess what happens? I get fired if I'm lucky, jailed if anyone is actually paying attention.

Um, back on track here with the topic at hand....

I voted for Bush in both elections and now regret voting him in for a second term. He's absolutely painful to listen to and watch. He's also against just about everything he said he was going to do. Is he corrupt? Oh hell yeah, but not more than any other person in that position of power.

On the other hand, the Dem's really disappoint me as well. Kerry for Pres? Please, the guy sounded like he was on a quaalude high every time he opened his mouth. (See above statement in previous paragraph re. Bush) And don't even get me started on Kerry's psychotic wife.

What is the Democratic platform? Bitch on and on and on about Bush? Got it...check, 10-4, rodger, over and out. Now what? Give me/show me something constructive that I can believe in. Something that inspires me to be involved. Show me that you care about my country, want to protect it and explain to me in both words and actions how you plan to achieve that goal. For fvck sake, stop the flow of illegal immigrants into this country and the monetary drain they are imposing on the tax paying population.

I'm a very optimistic person by nature, but I fear we are really past the point of no return short of an all out revolt against the corrupt government/politicians, etc. We are the modern day fall of the Roman Empire...

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Tenchiro said:
That will never happen, that person would be too liberal for the GOP and too conservative for the Democrats.
Too liberal for the GOP and too liberal for the Dems, I'd say. Although, I don't think you could define someone the US needs in left/right terms.

What, you mean a politician who actually cares about the people she/he represents!?!?!??!

Bwhahaha.

Capitalism sucks.

Matt H

Monkey
Aug 8, 2005
Maryland (Baltimore area)
surfinguru said:
What is the Democratic platform? Bitch on and on and on about Bush? Got it...check, 10-4, rodger, over and out. Now what? Give me/show me something constructive that I can believe in. Something that inspires me to be involved. Show me that you care about my country, want to protect it and explain to me in both words and actions how you plan to achieve that goal.
EXACTLY!!!!!
I voted GWB first term, but voted Libertarian in 2004 and I will probably vote 3rd party for a long time....

I totally agree with you about the Democrats' political angle, we know we don't approve of the GOP's work right now...duh! So give us a fvcking solution, quit b!tching about the problems! We, the people of the US, can handle the b!tching just fine :), we need someone to step up and provide some solutions. No one is always right....but stop pointing fingers at everything that is wrong, and work to fix it.