Quantcast

Democrats are some of the bigest idiots EVER

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Transcend said:
Well, don't ever plan on getting out of highschool if your reading comprehension is as bad as your spelling. Apparently, it is.

I think you are WAY out of your league here, you should probably go back to asking which sunday is best for pretending you are a ganster or something.

edit: just to prove you lack the reading skills to get though the Sunday morning comics:
There are more sides than jest Libral and conservative. You are to set in the 2 party system to look outside what is shoved in your face by the media, think aobut it mr sheep.

Edit, I only have to pass 2 classes next year to graduate, I think I'm ok.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
TheMontashu said:
There are more sides than jest Libral and conservative. You are to set in the 2 party system to look outside what is shoved in your face by the media, think aobut it mr sheep.
You happen to be in a 2 party system, and it isn't changing any time soon. Please stay in school. :rolleyes:

Automatically disagreeing with one candidate simply because of his party, makes you a complete and utter close-minded fool. This does indeed make you part of the problem.

Also, I speak for everyone when I say: STOP POSTING UNTIL YOU LEARN TO SPELL. Particularly in this forum, you are way, WAY out of your league. If you want to pretend to be able to argue about politics, you should probably be able to coherently express yourself. You look more stupid everytime you post.

lonewolfe

Monkey
Nov 14, 2002
Bay Area
TheMontashu said:
All I ever hear from the left is, "Bush is an idiot" "Bush is a war criminal" "Impeach Bush" etc. etc. etc... If the left in this country really wants support from the people they need to stop acting like 4 year olds and stop the name calling. All the left does is talk ****. Take all that energy spent making talking **** about bush (and by the way THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT HIM BEING IN OFFICE, KERRY LOST THE ELECTION AND IT WAS HIS ON DAMN FAULT GET OVER IT.) and start coming up with ways to fix the country being that you guys insist bush is ruining it. What is up with all the childishness from the left? I'll take some one who is dumb over some one who has their head up there ass and cant stop talking ****, although neither option is something to brag about
As I recall the Repulicans did their share of moaning, growning and name calling and accusation making the whole eight years Clinton was in office. Does anyone remember this dork named Newt????

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Transcend said:
You happen to be in a 2 party system, and it isn't changing any time soon. Please stay in school. :rolleyes:

Also, I speak for everyone when I say: STOP POSTING UNTIL YOU LEARN TO SPELL. Particularly in this forum, you are way, WAY out of your league. If you want to pretend to be able to argue about politics, you should probably be able to coherently express yourself. You look more stupid everytime you post.
I pity you....

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
lonewolfe said:
As I recall the Repulicans did their share of moaning, growning and name calling and accusation making the whole eight years Clinton was in office. Does anyone remember this dork named Newt????
topic already covered...

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Transcend said:
If only you know how funny that was coming from you. :rolleyes:

Nice try, please go back to the playground now.
I'm sorry Transcend. You made a 16 year old kid who knows he is dumb look like an idiot. You are Cool. I want to grow up to be a closed minded asshat jest like you......:rolleyes:

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
TheMontashu said:
He has note done anything to be impeached yet (acording to the law)
Has done nothing to be impeached???:redhot: My friend, GW has committed acts that are worthy of treason! You better get your head out of your ass and learn something.

TheMontashu, go to bed, you’re up past your bed time.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
TheMontashu said:
I'm sorry Transcend. You made a 16 year old kid who knows he is dumb look like an idiot. You are Cool. I want to grow up to be a closed minded asshat jest like you......:rolleyes:
You're a comedy genius!

Yep, I'm a close minded anti abortion, bible thumping, homophobic war monger...just like your president!

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
3D. said:
Has done nothing to be impeached???:redhot: My friend, GW has committed acts that are worthy of treason! You better get your head out of your ass and learn something.

It's way more fun to "debate" on his terms. Name calling and spewing nonsense. Now I will give up any semblance of proper grammar, punctuation and spelling. It will be sweet.

16 year olds know everything, duh.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
3D. said:

I still have to do some chem and math home work.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i consider myself a Republican and i can think for myself. though, i'm not the type to argue till i'm blue in the face over politics. i just wish politics wasn't a daily part of life, and the polarizing effect is getting annoying. seems uber-lefties and uber-righties are the only ones talking. folks like me that are in the middle are a dieing breed.

there's a ****in' giant walking along the sidewalk right now. holy crap. he looks to be 7' tall.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
TheMontashu said:
Don't bother.

I've met Chinese students who have been off the plane for 5 minutes with better English skills, and you can be damn sure they have an edge in chemistry and math.

God, I hope your parents are well off...

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
TheMontashu said:
I am a biggest idiot than all of you. I got TheMontashu a job at my shop, and I regret it everyday I am there.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Transcend said:
You're a comedy genius!

Yep, I'm a close minded anti abortion, bible thumping, homophobic war monger...just like your president!
because the left is so open minded with you gun banning, social program, decriminilazing pot, pro ILLIGAL imigrant libral.

BOTH SIDES ARE CLOSED MINDED, Bush is not my president, the thing you dont realize is that im attacking the left, not defending the right. Largly if the left got there heads out there asses the might be able to do something.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
3D. said:
TheMontashu, I feel kind of bad that your so ill informed on the history of your fearless leader and his minions… so hear you go 59:37 of helpful information in regards to you removing your head out of your ass. Do us a favor, watch it!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5472804885431532193&q=alex+jones+martial+law+police+state&pl=true
your argument would be much stronger if you could cite something that doesn't come from a free video hosting site.

and it's "here"...

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
Silver said:
I've met Chinese students who have been off the plane for 5 minutes with better English skills, and you can be damn sure they have an edge in chemistry and math.
Chinese and Koreans are taking over the United States. from the high-tech sector to the fine arts.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
the Inbred said:
i consider myself a Republican and i can think for myself. though, i'm not the type to argue till i'm blue in the face over politics. i just wish politics wasn't a daily part of life, and the polarizing effect is getting annoying. seems uber-lefties and uber-righties are the only ones talking. folks like me that are in the middle are a dieing breed.

there's a ****in' giant walking along the sidewalk right now. holy crap. he looks to be 7' tall.
The difference is that the moderates on both sides generally don't get polarized. They see both sides of the stories and can make up their own minds.

People who say "I never agree with the democrats" are the major problem in Politics. They don't understand the issues, or even care. They just want to jack their jaws and run their Kerry or Bush bumper stickers.

Politics NEEDS to be a daily part of life, even more so than it is now. Every decision that is made affects you in a huge way. They are YOUR employees, not the other way around, which is how the current administration is tresating it. They are public servants for a reason....

The real issue is that the citizens need to be better educated about both the political process, as well as the issues. When you get your [incredibly biased] info from the Daily Koss or Fox news, you are in trouble. I am willing to bet most Americans cannot even explain how the electoral college works, or how the US gov't structure is laid out and operates. There is no excuse for that.

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
TheMontashu said:
Well do it, then stay up an extra hour, for your own good...

And then when you get a chance, watch the other 2hr 35min of this guys documentary. He has all kinds of info you need to learn about.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
sanjuro said:
I am a biggest idiot than all of you. I got TheMontashu a job at my shop, and I regret it everyday I am there.
To bad if I wasn't there it would be to drunks and a bitch that cant change a tire.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
3D. said:
Well do it, then stay up an extra hour, for your own good...

And then when you get a chance, watch the other 2hr 35min of this guys documentary. He has all kinds of info you need to learn about.
seen it, I don't buy it to be quite honest.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
TheMontashu said:
because the left is so open minded with you gun banning, social program, decriminilazing pot, pro ILLIGAL imigrant libral.
Ok it's friggin LIBERAL. Jesus.

Second, did I miss something? It is BUSH who wants to grant amnesty to the illegals. At least pay attention to the issue at hand before you attempt to argue about it. :rolleyes:

Especially for you, from FOX NEWS of all places, the almighty right wing news source.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,109026,00.html

Guns kill, social programs help the less fortunate, alcohol and tobacco hurt more people than pot.

Allowing abortion and gay marriage hurts no one, except for the extreme right's "morals".

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
speaking of abortion, there were some pro-life posters and banners up here at UT last week. on thursday night, we got hammered with some storms. some people were joking around saying "i guess even God's pro-choice."

it was funny. guess you had to be there.

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
the Inbred said:
your argument would be much stronger if you could cite something that doesn't come from a free video hosting site.

and it's "here"...
This film does the citing for me, it would take me all week to post all of the major newspaper articles Alex Jones has highlighted for this film… Did you even watch it?

This is the kind of information that every American needs to be aware of, this administration is mocking Nazi techniques, and is empowered by the same families and money men that the Third Reich was. Wake Up!

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
the Inbred said:
speaking of abortion, there were some pro-life posters and banners up here at UT last week. on thursday night, we got hammered with some storms. some people were joking around saying "i guess even God's pro-choice."

it was funny. guess you had to be there.
Now that is hilarious. Karma's a bitch.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Transcend said:
Ok it's friggin LIBERAL. Jesus.

Second, did I miss something? It is BUSH who wants to grant amnesty to the illegals. At least pay attention to the issue at hand before you attempt to argue about it. :rolleyes:

Especially for you, from FOX NEWS of all places, the almighty right wing news source.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,109026,00.html

Guns kill, social programs help the less fortunate, alcohol and tobacco hurt more people than pot.

Allowing abortion and gay marriage hurts no one, except for the extreme right's "morals".
Fox is right wing
The gun thing is in another thread
social programs are good
I have NOTHING wrong with pot
and I am all fo gay marrage and I dont care if a women wants an abortion as long as it aint a fetus that can be delivered on the spot and survive.

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
I find it odd that it seems like everyone hates Bush. You never hear people supporting him. I think last I heard his aproval rating was in the low 30's? I just find it somewhat odd that if everyone hates him so much, that he's actually in for a second 4 years... Obviously he has done enough good to get a second term, and no president has a very good aproval rating after their first term it seems like.

I believe that impeaching Bush would solve very little, other than prove it's not 100% him that's causing all the problems in the world and in America today. Each and everyone of us has done our part in either trying to improve or destroy the world as we know it. The news gets paid for bringing the bad news. No one wants to hear about the good that's happening because of the Iraq war. That wouldn't make for good ratings. They blast over the news that one American was injured, instead of things like a new school was built for Iraqi children, or a new orfanige was opened up to get kids off the street.

When we look around, obviousely things aren't getting better anytime soon. Society is degrading. Women are being objectified and being told that you're not beautiful unless you're a double zero and have double D's. Why do you think suicide rate is growing day by day? Why do you think abuse is geting so out of hand? We are so fed up with how our country is, that we do not take responsibility for what happens. So we blame everything on everyone else.

Honestly, who here would actually be able to walk up to Bush and tell him that he's doing something wrong? Even if you were able to tell him that would you have a better option on what to do? I doubt it! I know I wouldn't be able to.

Americans seem to be getting dumber by the minute. No one can take responsibility for their own actions. I honestly think that you could take the most briliant man, but him in the same place as Bush, and make him look like a inbread brainless hick because of the vast amount of problems placed on his plate that are given to him for him fix.

But I do agree with TheMontashu... I'm sick of the complaining!!! Yes, we ALL know that everyone hates Bush, stop telling me that you hate him because you've already said it... you've been saying it for the past 5 years! I get it already, I dont' want to hear it every day for the next couple years. Who knows, maybe in '08 we can get someone who will screw things up even more, and people might realize that Bush wasn't so bad...

Oh, and TheMontashu, next time you think about going up against people who hate Bush, you might want to keep those thoughts to yourself, you will be out numbered. That's just how things work. As you get older you will realize that the world is corrupt, and things will only get worse. It's great that your pashionate about something, but knowing when and where to voice your opinions and views is a sign of maturity and you will soon learn when to hold your tounge and just walk away.

That's my 2 cents.

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
TheMontashu said:
seen it, I don't buy it to be quite honest.
There's nothing to buy. It's happening weather you understand it or not. These same fascist families have been working on this for over 60 years. Just wait until they slide Arnold into Presidency…

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
3D. said:
This film does the citing for me, it would take me all week to post all of the major newspaper articles Alex Jones has highlighted for this film… Did you even watch it?

This is the kind of information that every American needs to be aware of, this administration is mocking Nazi techniques, and is empowered by the same families and money men that the Third Reich was. Wake Up!
i've seen it, as well as 3 variations on the theme. i'm awake.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
3D. said:
There's nothing to buy. It's happening weather you understand it or not. These same fascist families have been working on this for over 60 years. Just wait until they slide Arnold into Presidency…
and jimmy hoffa is under some football field

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
TheMontashu said:
and jimmy hoffa is under some football field
Wait, so you don't believe the Bush family ties to both the middle east families (house of Saud especially) and their family ties to big oil?

Because the Bush/Cheney/Rumself family and political ties run deep. extremely deep, to very VERY, corrupt places.

Read the house of Bush and the House of Saud. It is from a Pulitzer prize winning investigative journalist who worked for the NY times among other places. It is no some made up conspiracy theory. The oil company ownership/ties are ridiculous.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Transcend said:
Wait, so you don't believe the Bush family ties to both the middle east families (house of Saud especially) and their family ties to big oil?

Because the Bush/Cheney/Rumself family and political ties run deep. extremely deep, to very VERY, corrupt places.

Read the house of Bush and the House of Saud. It is from a Pulitzer prize winning investigative journalist who worked for the NY times among other places. It is no some made up conspiracy theory. The oil company ownership/ties are ridiculous.
I am not saying bush isn't corrupt. But I don't think it runs as deep as that video says.

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
iridebikes said:
But I do agree with TheMontashu... I'm sick of the complaining!!! Yes, we ALL know that everyone hates Bush, stop telling me that you hate him because you've already said it... you've been saying it for the past 5 years!
So if you’re disgusted as well, write your congress man, support the ACLU, spread the word… there is an incredible amount of actions the population can take.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
TheMontashu said:
To bad if I wasn't there it would be to drunks and a bitch that cant change a tire.
Uh, you hit the green crack quite often at work, and it is very noticable. On the other hand, your boss is the best mechanic in the county and all the other drunk did was build 40 perfectly tuned bikes in 6 days.

And don't forget about Mikey and myself, who are perfectly sober and out-work yer ass when we are there...

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
3D. said:
So if you’re disgusted as well, write your congress man, support the ACLU, spread the word… there is an incredible amount of actions the population can take.
Nope, because most people prefer to sit on their asses. Even the ones who whine about being proactive generally don't do anything. That is about as proactive as they get. In my experience, many of these vocal ones are the ones who couldn't even explain how the governing process works in their own country. They want a quick fix, and want the static to simply go away.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
sanjuro said:
Uh, you hit the green crack quite often at work, and it is very noticable. On the other hand, your boss is the best mechanic in the county and all the other drunk did was build 40 perfectly tuned bikes in 6 days.

And don't forget about Mikey and myself, who are perfectly sober and out-work yer ass when we are there...
Only once a day on the clock and never before 5 any more. Mikey is racing so he will hardly ever be there, and you are around 1 day a week. It is true that the boss man is a realy good mechanic and the other guy is as well, but they still have trouble functioning some times

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
3D. said:
The ACLU SUCKS the have an anti gun stance with goes against thier reason for existing, to protect our consitutional rights