Quantcast

Democrats are some of the bigest idiots EVER

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
TheMontashu said:
I am not saying bush isn't corrupt. But I don't think it runs as deep as that video says.
That video is not just “saying”… those ties are documented. You don’t think Prescott Bush and his partners helped finance the Nazis, you don’t think that mentality has been passed down through G senior and then to G junior, were only talking about two generations.

You don’t believe that Bohemian Grove exists in N. California? You don’t think those sick bastards are performing ‘mock’ child sacrificial ceremonies there? You don’t believe that Skull & Bones exists at Yale, with the same symbols that Hitler and his boys used? You don’t believe that Kerry was a member?

Come on man, with 100’s of millions of people in this country, do you really think that all these guys are so closely tied together by coincidence.

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
Transcend said:
Nope, because most people prefer to sit on their asses. Even the ones who whine about being proactive generally don't do anything. That is about as proactive as they get. In my experience, many of these vocal ones are the ones who couldn't even explain how the governing process works in their own country. They want a quick fix, and want the static to simply go away.
True that

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
TheMontashu said:
The ACLU SUCKS the have an anti gun stance with goes against thier reason for existing, to protect our consitutional rights
That may be, but the ACLU has done more to uphold are civil liberties than any other active organization. If it was not for people like them, we’d already be fvcked by now.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
3D. said:
That may be, but the ACLU has done more to uphold are civil liberties than any other active organization. If it was not for people like them, we’d already be fvcked by now.
your FLAMING libralism hurts my brain.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
3D. said:
Call it what you want, the truth is always a bit painful… now isn’t it?
No your extreame left views about how the world is all controled by 1 person who starts wars and **** to get more power even though he has all the power, and how were all little puppes. YOU NEED HELP

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
The truth that hurts is that the constitution right to bear arms is completely misunderstood by the US citizens.

Amendment II

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed
That is to say: the right to bear arms AGAINST the union, in order to keep it in line (which was the original interpretation). Security of a free state - the people from the government.

Funny how along the way the interpretation has be skewed so badly...

While we are at it..

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
According to this the wiretapping on Us citizens is highly illegal, yet the Bush administration seems pretty happy ignoring this.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
TheMontashu said:
No your extreame left views about how the world is all controled by 1 person who starts wars and **** to get more power even though he has all the power, and how were all little puppes. YOU NEED HELP
If you don't think that the US citizens are puppets to an extent, you need the help. 30% approval, yet he was voted in for a second term SOLELY on fear mongering and pandering to religious groups.

There will always be tinfoil hat kooks on both sides, but if you honestly think the us populace wasn't railroaded into voting the way they did with brilliant political posturing and manoeuvering, you need to do some honest research.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
The amendment is pretty clear, The right to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringet. The reason for that being we might need to defent ourselfs from a tyranicle government, wate if the government is as bad as you say it is shouldnt you want protection from it???

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
TheMontashu said:
Who the hell said anything about 1 person. There are multiple people/families/organizations involved with creating a one world policed state.

Do you think GW has any say in the World Bank?

Because of our liberal constitutional rights, we are one of the countries that really hinders this achievement. Once the constitution is revised, altered, or replaced… it will be much easier to implement the changes that are, inevitably, on their way.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
TheMontashu said:
The amendment is pretty clear, The right to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringet. The reason for that being we might need to defent ourselfs from a tyranicle government, wate if the government is as bad as you say it is shouldnt you want protection from it???
Oh I see, so you are now part of a "well regulated militia" organized to keep the government honest? Please. :nopity:

It wasn't written in order to give every tom, dick and harry the right to bear arms. It was written to appease the colonists/early states who were afraid the government would take away what they already had. They had organized militias that could rise up should the Union government get out of hand. they did not want to have their militias disbanded.

"Somehow", this has been misconstrued since. Of course, seeing as most Americans couldn't give you even the briefest history possible about their own country's creation, this doesn't surprise me in the least.

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
Why do you think the administration and Arnold are pushing for the constitutional change of allowing foreign born citizens to become U.S. President???… so that Mexicans can run for office.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
TheMontashu said:
Only once a day on the clock and never before 5 any more. Mikey is racing so he will hardly ever be there, and you are around 1 day a week. It is true that the boss man is a realy good mechanic and the other guy is as well, but they still have trouble functioning some times
Well, I am sorry we have offended you so much. Can we call this your resignation?

bigdrop05

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
LordOpie said:
Never?

The Dems are 100% wrong, 100% of the time? Really?

Don't be partisan as THAT is this country's biggest problem.
I have sided actually with Dems on abortion..Hell there are enough people on the planet, & the environment too.Dems are more environmental i picture ?.....But not much else .

Dems hate guns & i love them.End of story...
Dems usually like gay guys n girls marrying each other & i don't like that.
Dems are weaker on national security it appears !

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
bigdrop05 said:
Dems usually like gay guys n girls marrying each other & i don't like that.
This affects you how exactly? Will their getting married directly affect a single iota of your existence?

Why shouldn't they have the same rights as you? Please elaborate.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Transcend said:
This affects you how exactly? Will their getting married directly affect a single iota of your existence?

Why shouldn't they have the same rights as you? Please elaborate.
We've already been through this... allowing queers to marry is hateful. Why make them suffer the same as married heteros?

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Transcend said:
Thanks for the fairy tales! You do know that is all BS right?

edit: goddamiit, beaten.
And, even if we pretend it was true, the source is a man who committed treason. Not the Ann Coulter kind either, the real thing.

def

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
knoxville, tn
The south is so awesome.....:rolleyes:

A great thing I overheard a few weeks ago: "I don't want them gays raising queer babies."
They closed many public buildings here fearing a terrorist strike...Knoxville, TN!! All we've got are wigs in the sun sphere.
...and once again, 'if its not Right, its Wrong!'

Although, to be fair, the vocal left here is just as retarded. Just much smaller. There is no middle ground down here.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
I'm a Democrat (and will vote 100% that way) because I'm PISSED at what the Republicans are doing in office. Basically hijacked by the neo-cons, they've gone back on everything they said in 2000. How does invading 2 countries fit into "not going to engage in nation building"? How does their massive budget (and budget defecit) fit into the smaller government idea? How does the objective partisan politics play into his comments about changing the tone in Washington, and being a "Uniter, not a Divider"? It goes on and on...

I'm sure that once the Dems get back in power, they'll become power-hungry, try to funnel $$$$ to *their* own pet projects (much like the Alaskan senator earmarking however many million $ for the bridge to nowhere) and be holden to the far left... When that happens, I'll probably (ok, may be) switching back to voting against them. If you're not happy with the way things are going, punish the party in power. who knows, maybe in another 20-30 years, they'll learn.

btw, anybody want to take bets that when TM graduates college he'll be a democrat? :rofl:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
dante said:
(much like the Alaskan senator earmarking however many million $ for the bridge to nowhere)
$450million for two bridges that affect some 60,000 people... most of whom moved to Alaska to get away and lead a slower and more pleasant life. How is it that life there is so fast paced now that the ferry/barge/ship-transport is too slow?

Matt H

Monkey
Aug 8, 2005
Maryland (Baltimore area)
No need to pick on the democratic party.....they will successfully implode within the next 10-20 years with the help of the wonderful howard dean as their fearless leader.

You don't believe me? Think I'm biased? Then why on earth did they just flat out TANK the last election, probably the easiest competition for them in the past 50 years?

Honestly I think one has to sell their soul to get anywhere on either side, and unfortunately the only way to make it big in politics is to subscribe to one side or the other.

Solution - quit bitchin and vote 3rd party, ALWAYS.

Oct 7, 2005
Bozeman MT
Tenchiro said:
EDIT -- The way I see it, politics is like a pendulum. It will swing left and right of center and will always correct itself when it gets too far out.
Sounds like the reason I wear briefs. Why do girls hate briefs anyway? They don't wear loose bras.. WTF.

A little humor never hurts.

Oct 7, 2005
Bozeman MT
narlus said:
they might start by removing the sh!t off the constitution/bill of rights after W got done wiping w/ it...

and the deficit...how about that? compare clinton's track record w/ W's.
There was no war, so you can't compare. His 8 years are a "non-valid case"! So stop it! You and all of the people who compare the US and Switzerland need to find different comparisons.

Oct 7, 2005
Bozeman MT
Transcend said:
Well, don't ever plan on getting out of highschool if your reading comprehension is as bad as your spelling. Apparently, it is.

I think you are WAY out of your league here, you should probably go back to asking which sunday is best for pretending you are a ganster or something.

edit: just to prove you lack the reading skills to get though the Sunday morning comics:
You are a perfect example of the self-defeating mannerisms of the left. "Out of your league?" I'll bet this guy (nevermind his affiliations) is twice the person you were at his age. Get over yourself.

A little advice for you punk; "in order to lead you've got to know how to follow." If that makes someone a so-called sheep, then so be it. What you need to realize is: You're a sheep as well jack, you're just a blind sheep, whos sheppard hasn't been elected yet. You are priceless, and also make me very optimistic about the level of leadership in the democratic party.

Now, get off of this thread and go take a swim in some dingleberry soup.