Quantcast

Dental Work is soooo much fun

splat

Nam I am
Yes today I had another appointment in my long running Implat I have been in the process of having done. last week I they tookk some impressions so the could make the mold to take impressions today. so Fireth they unscrew the cap then screw this gismo in take X-ray s and an impression with the special tray. so they did all this I go back march first and the put the tooth in. all of this is costing me big $$$ , will be about $6000 out of pocket when I am done

but here is the X-ray her took of tooth #19 that my dentist e-mailed me

This is actually my 2nd Implat , my first in 1999 was on #9 My dentist also emailed me the x-ray for it as well

J

JRB

No wonder your spelling sucks. I couldn't think with that in my head either. I would have gotten a nice bike and gone toofless.

splat

Nam I am
BikeGeek said:
Is that a torx screw or hex? :) Those pics seriously made me cringe.
Hex

berkshire_rider said:
Judging by the x-rays, the tooth next to it has cost you some $$$ as well. :blah:
you mean the capped and root canaled one ? yup it did !

loco said:
No wonder your spelling sucks. I couldn't think with that in my head either. I would have gotten a nice bike and gone toofless.
Yeah , but you from the south where not having your teeth is normal

J

JRB

splat said:
Yeah , but you from the south where not having your teeth is normal
Yeah - I have teeth and can spell. (most of the time)

BTW - TX is in the south, but is not the SOUTH.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Wish I had that kinda coin.

I inherited my mother's teeth - going for a partial upper denture later this year.

:dead:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
H8R said:
Wish I had that kinda coin.

I inherited my mother's teeth - going for a partial upper denture later this year.

:dead:
I hope I don't end up with my parents teeth. My mother was a smoker so I hope that explains most of her problems. Seeing as though my skin likes to fall off as well as my hair falling out I don't have much hope.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Westy said:
I hope I don't end up with my parents teeth. My mother was a smoker so I hope that explains most of her problems. Seeing as though my skin likes to fall off as well as my hair falling out I don't have much hope.
Well, my problems started around age 29. My teeth were very strong up to then, and they all started going south quickly. I floss, I brush at least once a day, I rinse with that flouride stuff - no dice. I've had a total of 11 extractions (counting my wisdom teeth). Implants were simply not an option, you need to get the implants done with a few months of an extraction, and I never have several thousands of dollars laying around for that kinda thing.

I'm considering titanium spikes in my dentures.

J

JRB

splat said:
I lived in Dallas for 3 years . I know its not THE SOUTH , but it is still South enough
Whew - I'm sure glad you made a move.