Quantcast

Denver-area monkeys...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
If anyone hears about an available designated driver ticket to the Great American Beer Festival's Friday night session, I'm looking to grab one.

Can't find them available anywhere.

[/spam]

edit: to clarify, I'm not looking for a DD... just the DD ticket to the 'fest.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I'll do it for 100 bucks and mod powers.
To clarify, I'm not looking for a designated driver. The DD tickets for GABF allow entrance to the festival and unlimited non-alcoholic drinks for someone attending who won't be drinking.

Nick; are you going to the GABF?

Planning on seeing if a monkey-lunch or something can be worked out a little closer to the date.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I just checked for tickets. Apparently, I am not. :mad:

That said, I'm up for a RM get-together while you're in town.
Tickets sold out crazy fast - they were only on sale to the public for like 3 days before they were gone.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
I might be able to scrounge one for you. I have a few industry contacts that I still need to get a hold of to get our tickets.

I am also down for meeting up around Denver.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I might be able to scrounge one for you. I have a few industry contacts that I still need to get a hold of to get our tickets.

I am also down for meeting up around Denver.
Thanks! PM me if you find anything. I have no problem paying a "convenience charge" :thumb:

It's going to be a crazy few days - visiting friends, Jenn's parents are going to the beer fest with us, and we're only there for 3 days - so I don't expect to do anything huge, but it'd be cool to meet up with some of the local monkeys.