Quantcast

Denver monkeys... meet up?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
So, I'm not going to have a vehicle and I'm going to be visiting several people while out in Denver which means options are limited, but I didn't know if any monkeys would be able to meet up for maybe a Friday lunch?

We're going to arrive Thursday, be doing the Friday night GABF session, and then again Saturday afternoon, and have plans for Saturday night... so Friday afternoon is really the only free time.

Can any of you guys get away from work for an hour? Would be cool to meet up with some of the locals.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I am rolling into Denver Friday evening with my U-Haul. I would gladly meet up otherwise.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
We're driving up to Denver Thur morning from ABQ; we have tix to the Thur afternoon GABF session. We're riding bikes and hitting Falling Rock on Friday. Then hitting the Members Only Session Sat afternoon. Moar Falling Rock etc Sat eve and then coming back to the 'Burque Sun.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Mind your own business!! :mad:
So wait, I get the go ahead but not Nick? Wtf?

Oh, and who wants to get beers Friday evening? I'll be rolling in probably 7-8pm. Anybody got a comfy couch? My lease doesn't start until Saturday...