Quantcast

Der Wednesday herder.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Are you billing her for hours worked hauling those into the house?

I would have shrugged and put them in the hallway at work, if I was not provided with adequate storage. Then again, I'm on the opposite end of the totem pole as a Director of anything. :D
Just found out that they are water bottles and only 200 showed up. It was supposed to be 2000, but the company fucked up the order. There were 40 boxes. There should have been 400 fucking boxes! I have space, but I don't know about that kind of space.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Sounds like the dog thinks he is in charge. As you didn't mention trips to the ER, I assume these weren't intended to hurt people but to tell them to fuck off. Understandable if you have lost trust in this beast but if not you need to show him who is in charge. Start off by not letting him on your bed. Try to find a non aggressive way to keep him off, water spray or something like that he will hate.

Same thing with food, he only eats when you're done and he eats under your terms. Make him do something subservient before he eats.
we'd been doing all those things, which he was getting better about. but the biting was totally out of nowhere. i should have probably gotten stitches when he bit me; the dog sitter went to urgent care.
Aussie Shepherd, or GSD?
belgian shepherd

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Just found out that they are water bottles and only 200 showed up. It was supposed to be 2000, but the company fucked up the order. There were 40 boxes. There should have been 400 fucking boxes! I have space, but I don't know about that kind of space.
And yet somehow this is your problem :D

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Awww yiss.......

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
we'd been doing all those things, which he was getting better about. but the biting was totally out of nowhere. i should have probably gotten stitches when he bit me; the dog sitter went to urgent care.

belgian shepherd
Oh man I got a belgian. You have to get rid of that dog if its biting people. Really arguably it should be destroyed. What if the old person with time had a grandkid that gets killed or maimed by it. The next owner or rescue may lie to get rid of him. We adopted a dog from tijuana that was rescued. They said it was great with kids, it bit my kid for no reason. My karla wouldnt let me put it down because the check from the rescue hadnt even cleared. They took it back ripped up the check and relisted the dog as good with kids. Then we find out these people swoop up tijuana street dogs and rehome them for a fee. Fucking bullshit. I still fear that dog could maim some kid due to these rescue people. Its sad but they cant all be good dogs.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My dog was a biter when I first got him. He was never socialized with people band was pretty terrified of a lot of situations, like nail clipping. I think it was a trust issue for him. He's all good now but when I do things like trim his nails I will let him nibble on my hand, just to demonstrate mutual trust.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Rain the last few minutes has been fairly biblical in intensity.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
:rofl:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I caught the edge of that heading up to Evergreen and saw the whole shitshow driving down 70. Is it just me or are the storms getting worse?
I don’t think so... having 30 minutes of smite and hail in the afternoon has been pretty common since I moved here 20+ years ago.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Is it just me or are the storms getting worse?
I don’t think so...
It's a bit unusual
Weather plays a HUGE part in my day to day work life. The volume of historic weather events over the past 5-6 years across the mid-west and plains is unreal. Mountain climate is different of course, but it's all just regions of the same system. We're going through some changes that can't be looked at as anomalies any more.

:nerd:

back to your regularly scheduled wankery.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Apparently not, I had you down for the militant Never-a-Niner crowd. What happened?
i'm considering one. right now i'm debating between a GG smash and shred dogg.

Jon hates marketing gimmicks, unless he is the target market.
i can always see through marketing bs. there's plenty of it in MTB.

Also, FTFY.
1568305201161.png

He decided eBikes are worse?
not much of a decision there.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I don’t think so... having 30 minutes of smite and hail in the afternoon has been pretty common since I moved here 20+ years ago.
I expect it as well. It's just that the level of smite seems to have gotten worse...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Weather plays a HUGE part in my day to day work life. The volume of historic weather events over the past 5-6 years across the mid-west and plains is unreal. Mountain climate is different of course, but it's all just regions of the same system. We're going through some changes that can't be looked at as anomalies any more.

:nerd:

back to your regularly scheduled wankery.
This sort of horseshit is also rather unusual for mid-September:

1568318832251.png

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
I did consider that one for a hot minute...

Can we validate this? Because I mean... 350mm is "only" like ~14" and I think that Karpiel was pushing that, wasn't it? Maybe it was 13" travel? Maybe @Brian HCM#1 knows...
If I remember correctly, Disco's were 7"-9", Armageddon's were 9"-11" depending on the shock maybe a bit more. Apocalypse I want to say had around 12"-13"